couple of questions about the 2002 chevy silverado extended cab.

my first question is why would i have a scraping noise coming from the rear end of the truck almost as if the brake pads were metal on metal. but they arent.

also sometimes my back brakes get stuck. like if im stopped at a red light, when i go to take off the engine will rev but the truck wont go for a second as if the brakes were stuck. could the calipers possibly be bad. also would it be a good idea to flush all of the brake fluid since its probably the original fluid.

my other question is what are the easiest modifications to do to the truck. i know of a cold air intake and dual exhaust i also know about getting a tuner. but what else is there that can be done.

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

i never popped off the tires and looked but i felt the brake disks on both sides and they dont have any grooves on them. when i rotate the tires this weekend ill look at every thing a little closer

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

how do you know the pads aren't shot then?

its only been about 3000ish miles since the pads were replaced so they should still be good

check your brake dust guards, I had a place do some work and they got bent in and rubbed against my rotors, simply just bend them back so they aren't touching, couldn't say that's it, but i'd just check it out.

Bills

KwB

Team DC Audio Midwest captain