Sonic Electronix

You guys will probably get a kick out of this!

Its a way to have some kind of ranking system with which to describe these sometimes elaborate systems. Even if you're not into it, you can tell the difference between guys riding around in a "try hard" system and a "dope ass, in your face" system.

So we have devised the "CLASS" system, ranking cars from Class 4 being truly an awesome event which you will never forget, to Class 1, something you wish you could forget - very bad. In a way you may find it amusing but in the end they are in fact quite descriptive and you can use them with friends so they know exactly what your talking about when describing someone's car audio system!

CLASS 4:

Codenames: The Earthquake Epicentre, Bertha

Disorientation, loss of direction and concentration, mandatory head turn. And they said in the weather report it wasn't going to be windy! Ear bleeds. Adrenaline rush. Dropping to knees to pray.

You thought god was coming until you realized it was the cars subwoofers giving you that pressure sensation in your chest, only equalled by the astounding levels of treble.

CLASS 3

Codenames : Rolling Disco, PA

Someone's out with their sound system turned up and windows down! But where? Ohhh, I heard it from that far? Geez, if my ears are in pain, what about that guy in the back seat scratching on the windows trying to get out!

Bass notes are pronounced and hard hitting, but aren't knocking you over. Treble is reallllyyy loud which seems to be trying to make up for a lack of mids? Hmmmmm. Watch for the Knight Rider alarm light blinking back and forth!

CLASS 2

Codenames : The Juvenile Committee, Theme Park

What is that? Surely that's not another car going by playing "Another Night" by Real McCoy? Shit, it is! An awful lot of treble coming out of that car. Ahhh that's because its got a row of... FOUR 6x9's on the back shelf!?!?! As the car goes by you can see the LOUD light glowing on the tape deck. But that's funny, there isn't any bass. Why is that guy got his head hanging out the window looking for people to notice the car? I only did accidentally. Also notice the stuff hanging off the rear view mirror, how dire!

No bass, an abundance of treble, no distortion because they got it just below that point.

CLASS 1:

Codenames : Tincan, Roadshow, Rolling Circus

Hahaha, what's that sound? Oh shit! Its right beside me! I could probably spit louder (and hopefully hit their car). Sounds like the car beside me has it up "pretty loud" (cough cough)... Maybe I should warn him about the possibility of hearing loss, he must be pushing, ohh, 85dB!!! hahaha

Usually a level up from a stock system, with a "power booster EQ" under the glove box. Full volume, your witnessing popping sounds and distortion like the music is being played through a sand pipe! Look for the PIONEER sticker on the back window. Even better, look for an ALPINE sticker and then see if the car actually HAS any ALPINE gear in it hahaha.

Edited by FreekDesignz

dont classes usually count up, not down?

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Make your own classes then... Jeez. Always a hater somewhere... :noob:

He has a point lol. Don't see how he is hating.

I like how to classes are made up of Three classes in which to make fun of but one ultra-uber class. Obviously there is no in between. lmfao

Edited by z_ro

just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others

wow shes hot too who is she? kim petras? wheres that from...i'd buss that open

Bone stock 2015 Genesis Sedan

RIP Civic :(

sundown_audio_logo-1-1.jpg

Make your own classes then... Jeez. Always a hater somewhere... :noob:

:bartmoon:

Edited by skittlesRgood

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

This is funny as shit, in reality I have a well done system that has lots of time and research into it, and for me only having 100 watts of power for my 2 10's, slams super hard for only what I have.

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

This is funny as shit, in reality I have a well done system that has lots of time and research into it, and for me only having 100 watts of power for my 2 10's, slams super hard for only what I have.

Yeah me to! I've planning my system for almost a year now. I'm actually hoping to order my new HU and 0 gauge today.

I didn't want to get a new radio until the stock one broke.... So I shot it with a BB gun.