Second Skin Audio

Winners for the Alpha damp contest announced

is it ok if i add second skin to my sign on SMD, CA, and CACO? cause 2 other forums listed there i never use?

You might want to check the sig/forum rules to make sure it's ok and doesn't violate any advertising rules. Some forums are lenient, others will kill you for advertising anything.

Have a question about Second Skin? E-Mail me!

usa_render4.png

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is it ok if i add second skin to my sign on SMD, CA, and CACO? cause 2 other forums listed there i never use?

You might want to check the sig/forum rules to make sure it's ok and doesn't violate any advertising rules. Some forums are lenient, others will kill you for advertising anything.

it has to be 3 forums? Right now i added it to 2 forums, but i can also put in on my youtube channel.

it has to be 3 forums? Right now i added it to 2 forums, but i can also put in on my youtube channel.

You should just sign up for the other forums mentioned. You don't really have to post there unless you win then you just post the same thing you would post here. Plus you never know you might learn something new. ROE and DYMA are both good forums. I am a member there but don't go there very often.

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION

You should just sign up for the other forums mentioned. You don't really have to post there unless you win then you just post the same thing you would post here. Plus you never know you might learn something new. ROE and DYMA are both good forums. I am a member there but don't go there very often.

i need 15 posts there to change my sign.