Bumpp We need more GB members for BF3, Gears 3,MW3, and Madden 12. Thanks for your time! :drinks:

2001 is300Headunit: JVC KD-X50BTHighs/Mids: StockHigh/Mids Amp: NASubwoofer: DC Audio LV4 12"Subwoofer Box: DLDesigns Box tuned to 32HzSubwoofer Amp: AQ 2200DElectrical: NA Performance:SRT Racing intake with ECUHKS Super Dragger 2BC Racing Coilovers

BC 264 stage 2 cams

full head build with BC Valves, Retainers, and springs

Dezod Green Race Header Comming soon/Thinking about<p>Electrical: XS power under the hood (Suggestions Welcome)​Performance: BC Cams,Cam gears, maybe GTE Swap down the lineMy YouTube Channel Subscribe and i'll return the favor!Xbox Live Team Website.My First Official Box Build.My FacebooK

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bumpp We need more GB members for BF3, Gears 3,MW3, and Madden 12. Thanks for your time! :drinks:

OK!

so for Xbox???

i AM

have gears 3 and in process of gettin battlefield 3...my name on xbox is newjo

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt

Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5"

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X

Just got my Early invatation to the Open Beta Im LOVIN it!! if any one else has it hit me up GamerTag: BwF Ge7 sOm3

:drinks:

2001 is300Headunit: JVC KD-X50BTHighs/Mids: StockHigh/Mids Amp: NASubwoofer: DC Audio LV4 12"Subwoofer Box: DLDesigns Box tuned to 32HzSubwoofer Amp: AQ 2200DElectrical: NA Performance:SRT Racing intake with ECUHKS Super Dragger 2BC Racing Coilovers

BC 264 stage 2 cams

Dezod Green Race Header Comming soon/Thinking about<p>Electrical: XS power under the hood (Suggestions Welcome)​Performance: BC Cams,Cam gears, maybe GTE Swap down the lineMy YouTube Channel Subscribe and i'll return the favor!Xbox Live Team Website.My First Official Box Build.My FacebooK

Playing beta and might save my money until MW3 comes out. It only been one day of paying but I dont know what it is thats not really sitting well with me but I will probably play a litte more of the beta tonight and I might switch back to GOW3 if its still meh.

Lol its not that bad its just the metro map lol. And ehh mw3 is gonna b just the same as mw2 imo

BC 264 stage 2 cams

You guys add me?

BC 264 stage 2 cams

Lol its not that bad its just the metro map lol. And ehh mw3 is gonna b just the same as mw2 imo

Yeah the maps not to bad but they def have a lot of glitches to fix in the game prior to release. Weird flashes and sometimes the controls dont work properly. I have trouble running then going to crotch. And at one point my scope quit working on my gun, so i had to hip fire the entire game.

You might be right about MW3 but I like MW2 more that Black Ops so thats a good think for me.

Edited by brownm3

Yeah the maps not to bad but they def have a lot of glitches to fix in the game prior to release. Weird flashes and sometimes the controls dont work properly. I have trouble running then going to crotch. And at one point my scope quit working on my gun, so i had to hip fire the entire game.

thats the whole point of the beta lol. theyve made ALOT of changes from the alpha to the beta, so new problems will arise because of it, but they plan on doin patches on the regular and doing a day 1 patch as well as i think a week one patch. they might do a patch tomorrow too for the worldwide open beta. gotta give them credit theyre putting in serious work

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

Yep the game is going to be great!! BwF is still looking for members so let me know if your interested! :drinks:

thats the whole point of the beta lol. theyve made ALOT of changes from the alpha to the beta, so new problems will arise because of it, but they plan on doin patches on the regular and doing a day 1 patch as well as i think a week one patch. they might do a patch tomorrow too for the worldwide open beta. gotta give them credit theyre putting in serious work

BC 264 stage 2 cams