Sonic Electronix

Not enough air space or port from what I can tell. And dont fire subs into your amp rack.. Fix the problem and build a proper box before you spend anymore money. And you dont want to mix match sizes unles you have perfect crossover control, and not at all firing into eachother

Heres another pic of the box side

720c42cf.jpg

Where do you recommend mounting the amps... cuz theres pretty much no where else unless i pull a meade and mount them under the box... but then i'd need fans and stuff, which i dont mind if thats what it takes.

In all honesty you might get louder off two 10s.

2 10s in a proper box will get louder and lower the 2 smothered 12s

i dont think the 2 12" are smothered really. I could alway raise the amp rack higher. thats just a sketch...

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

how many cu is that box.. You need atleast 3.7 before subs is you want to tune low. I recommend using Areos they will save a ton of space, You dont want port noise..

Maybe PM a box guy and ask his opioion

its at 3.5 cu ft. right now tuned to 36hz. it shouldnt be too bad. and i was hoping the air coming out the port would reflect off the rear windshield, hence the design. Im pretty happy with the 2 sub box tho.

Im more concerned with getting a 4 sub setup, or 3 if there will be an improvement over 2. All i know is after i build this box im going to want to upgrade haha

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg