**MUST READ** HR-4646 1% Bank Trans. Tax

What I think is funny is how some people in here think that its Obamas fault for the bill, and whats happening right now in the economy... You people need to wake up and smell the coffee... This has nothing to do with Obama, Democrat or Republican, this has to do with the middle class's survival... We need to take a stand as a UNITED country and say enough is enough... We need to set aside our petty differences and become a united people. "They" do not want this... Time is approaching where these rights that we take for granted will be stripped from us, and its a lot easier to fight to keep these rights than it is to fight to get them back...

Cant believe I am going to say this but for once I agree with you.

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im sure we all agree with that statement(Teardrop), but there are other ways to go about things. If the whole country stands as one and says "we will not pay that ridiculous tax", it will not pass. Bitching about it here will do nothing, let your voice be heard. Letters to your Rep is a good place to start.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Wow Obama is fucking us anyway he can

God damn right! Thats why the people need to be aware and shoot that shit down.

WRONG, this has nothing to do with Obama, ya know all the bills has to go through the Senate correct? Obama can't just sign bills he likes into law by himself.

:ninja:

~If your paycheck is $1000, then you will pay Obama $10 just for the privilege of depositing your paycheck in your bank.

What I think is funny is how some people in here think that its Obamas fault for the bill, and whats happening right now in the economy... You people need to wake up and smell the coffee... This has nothing to do with Obama, Democrat or Republican, this has to do with the middle class's survival... We need to take a stand as a UNITED country and say enough is enough... We need to set aside our petty differences and become a united people. "They" do not want this... Time is approaching where these rights that we take for granted will be stripped from us, and its a lot easier to fight to keep these rights than it is to fight to get them back...

Atleast someone has some sense.

:)

God damn right! Thats why the people need to be aware and shoot that shit down.

WRONG, this has nothing to do with Obama, ya know all the bills has to go through the Senate correct? Obama can't just sign bills he likes into law by himself.

:ninja:

Yeah, I quoted that kinda quick. Its not Obama, until he signs off on it. These proposals start with some dipshit politician who hopes to have his or her name on the next big law.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

~If your paycheck is $1000, then you will pay Obama $10 just for the privilege of depositing your paycheck in your bank.

Atleast someone has some sense.

You post a sentence from the article like it was my words. I said the 10 bucks goes to Uncle Sam.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Im sure we all agree with that statement(Teardrop), but there are other ways to go about things. If the whole country stands as one and says "we will not pay that ridiculous tax", it will not pass. Bitching about it here will do nothing, let your voice be heard. Letters to your Rep is a good place to start.

true it just makes me mad our ancestors wouldn't have stood around and let the government fuck us like they are i mean this country was created because we didn't want taxes and now we pay taxes on every thing we do cars houses toys even if there payed for

SKAR_728x90-2.jpg

"the economy sucks. we are in massive dept. people are losing their jobs and our school system is suffering greatly because of all these damn budget cuts! our country needs more money!"

"ok lets raise taxes and we can give more money to schools and government jobs."

"woa woa woa, i dont want to pay for it."

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Archived