**MUST READ** HR-4646 1% Bank Trans. Tax

What I think is funny is how some people in here think that its Obamas fault for the bill, and whats happening right now in the economy... You people need to wake up and smell the coffee... This has nothing to do with Obama, Democrat or Republican, this has to do with the middle class's survival... We need to take a stand as a UNITED country and say enough is enough... We need to set aside our petty differences and become a united people. "They" do not want this... Time is approaching where these rights that we take for granted will be stripped from us, and its a lot easier to fight to keep these rights than it is to fight to get them back...

Cant believe I am going to say this but for once I agree with you.

^^^ that.

Thing about it is, I have no problem paying more in taxes. HOWEVER. Before they increase my taxes, I want to see every government official see a paycut. You should become the middle class if you want to be a politician. If you have money from before you became a politician, GREAT. Keep it. But you shouldn't become rich by being a lawmaker.

Also, I think all these companies giving politicians money and other free shit should be outlawed. Period.

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived