Which Upcoming Albums/Mixtapes you psyched for?

Curious to hear what your guy's most anticipated mixtape or album is. That is dropping before the end of the year.

Mine would be J Cole. Been waiting forEVER for this album. Should go hard.

Next would be Game's R.E.D. album. Alot of the other people I listen to have already dropped or wont be dropping this year.

Also cant forget Jeezy's TM: 103 and the mixtape that is supposed to drop prior to the album drop.

Brandon - Bassless since March 2010. :(

Curious to hear what your guy's most anticipated mixtape or album is. That is dropping before the end of the year.

Next would be Game's R.E.D. album. Alot of the other people I listen to have already dropped or wont be dropping this year.

Also cant forget Jeezy's TM: 103 and the mixtape that is supposed to drop prior to the album drop.

I came into the thread to say just that.

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

The Real is Back 2 is the Jeezy mixtape and that should be sick, Games RED & Tha Carter IV if it's any better than Rebirth.

haha I knew that, just had a brain fart. I'll pick up Tha Carter IV just because I have all his albums and his Carter series are all good, but alot of his new stuff is pretty shitty. I personally liked the Rebirth, but his latest mixtape "Sorry 4 The Wait" was horrible, 1 maybe 2 "ok" songs. He needs to get back to Tha Carter II style, that was hot stuff, but that's not where the money is, so we'll never see that again :/

I came into the thread to say just that.

TM:103 shall be real good. Another street banger. I dont think it will get much radio play at all tho. Not like Recession did. Hopefully itll have bass like his other TM albums, cause this forum will have half his album sales lol.

I was also waiting for the Ace Hood album to drop, and i just got done listening to it and it is good as hell IMO. His mixtape "Body Bag" went hard as hell, but the album actually says true things. Like him before he was successful and his problems. Check it out "Blood, Sweat, and Tears"

Edited by basketball_00011

Brandon - Bassless since March 2010. :(

The Real is Back 2 is the Jeezy mixtape and that should be sick, Games RED & Tha Carter IV if it's any better than Rebirth.

^^^THis +that J COLE

-2fi ssd 15's

-1 2200 Power Acoustiq mono

...TO BE CONTINUED...

The chicken Hill Album/ Chicken Hill Project "Chicken Hill Project" http://t.co/eICqT3p

• 2 weeks later...

Gucci and waka.