Thanks man, not a whole lot of ppl on here say it looks good or anything. Everyone i know at work and school loves it. Ill try to snap some pics this week. I have been so busy with all the crap with college and work its not even funny.

For the fuses i got 300 amp fuses for each positive wire. It is overkill for it but the 0 gauge wire im using can handle loads over 300 amps so i figured it would be fine. This amp is power hungry when i slam on it at idle but my alt doesnt put out crap for power at my idle (500-600 rpm) so i cant trash talk it because alts were not made to work at their peak for that low of a revolution speed and because of this, it is the main reason i have so many batteries to help handle with my low impedance load and being able to go full tilt without killing the amp or the vehicle.

2004 GMC Envoy1 XS power S3400 batt under the hood and 4 XS Power D3100's battery installed in the rear by the amps0 gauge power wire from front to backAlpine iva-w205 touchscreen dvd/cd/mp3/ipod/am/fm/gps headunitSundown Audio SAX-200.4 amp for my mids and highs8 gauge speaker wire from amp to woofer270 amp Mechman AltRockford Fosgate T1652-s component speakersRockford Fosgate 3Sixty.2 sound processorRca's from Rockford Fosgate and Monster Cable14 gauge speaker wire for the mids and highs1 18" Ascendant Audio SMD Dual 1 ohm with custom Black & Blue carbon fiber and hand signed dustcapBox: 5.66 cubic feet net volume box tuned to 30.13Hz with 1.5" wide wooden dowels and 1.5" thick baffle1 DC Audio 5.0k amp wired to .5 ohms nominal with an imp rise of 1.35 ohms for the single AA SMD 18"Future Vision 8000k 50w bi-xenon projector HID's with 4300k 35w fog lightsLink to my build: Buildupdates/progress

Since my dumbass just realized it, i never posted a pic of the result from me getting on termlab a long time ago. Please note the picture if when i put the mic near the port on my box so dont give me shit about it. Also it was when i had my two massive audio db8000's strapped at .5 ohms nominal too so my score may have changed by getting the dc audio 5.0k. Anyways heres the pic.

HPIM1929.jpg

Also, idk whats up with the one on the right, there was only mic plugged in on the truck and that mic if the one on the left. Also im going to try and go back to this shop again after i fix my headlights on my truck again because i want to screw around with window up/down, park and pound style, and some other cool things.

2004 GMC Envoy1 XS power S3400 batt under the hood and 4 XS Power D3100's battery installed in the rear by the amps0 gauge power wire from front to backAlpine iva-w205 touchscreen dvd/cd/mp3/ipod/am/fm/gps headunitSundown Audio SAX-200.4 amp for my mids and highs8 gauge speaker wire from amp to woofer270 amp Mechman AltRockford Fosgate T1652-s component speakersRockford Fosgate 3Sixty.2 sound processorRca's from Rockford Fosgate and Monster Cable14 gauge speaker wire for the mids and highs1 18" Ascendant Audio SMD Dual 1 ohm with custom Black & Blue carbon fiber and hand signed dustcapBox: 5.66 cubic feet net volume box tuned to 30.13Hz with 1.5" wide wooden dowels and 1.5" thick baffle1 DC Audio 5.0k amp wired to .5 ohms nominal with an imp rise of 1.35 ohms for the single AA SMD 18"Future Vision 8000k 50w bi-xenon projector HID's with 4300k 35w fog lightsLink to my build: Buildupdates/progress

I know im hoping that the 5.0k gets me that but i will see. My priority is to get the damn headlights fixed since that 100% silicone didnt stick for over a month and so i have to tear the lights apart, strip off the old silicone, and use the window weld stuff i have to seal them back up. I miss my hid's for the low beams. Im driving with my fog lamps on which are very bright but not as cool as my projectors.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks man but its still not done getting all clean. I need to find a way to clean up those wires a little better going to the amps. Other than that its clean enough for me considering in the only person who gets in it and cranks the volume and keeps it up damn near all the way when im driving around.

Looks nice so far! The only question I have is about the DB8000 amps. I'm looking on the massive audio website and it says these specs:

SKU SKUDB8000

Weight 20.00 Pounds

RMS Power 4000 x 1

PEAK Power 8000 x 1

RMS@2Ohms 1200 x 1

Bridged RMS N/A

Min Impedance 0.5 Ohm

Min Ohm Bridged N/A

THD >0.1%

S/N 100dB

Max Voltage 15v

Max RCA Voltage 5v

Freq. Responce 10HZ-180HZ

Dimensions 19.1" x 9.0" x 2.1"

Bass Remote Optional

So if it's 4000RMS @ a 0.5ohm load, then strapping 2 of these amps would be 8000RMS @ a 1ohm load, correct? I just don't seem to understand how you got a 0.5ohm load :shrug:

Sound Solutions Audio ZCON 18

Crescendo Audio BC3500D

JVC KD-R80BT headunit

Alpine/Pioneer mids & highs

4 group 34 agm batteries

Knukonceptz 3x0ga. terminals

Kicker/XS Power 0ga. wiring

whats a 3 sixty that one knob

CURRENT SYSTEM

(VEHICLE) 2005 JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE

(HEAD UNIT) KENWOOD KDC BT848U

(DASHBOARD) INFINITY KAPPA 32.9CF