The San Antonio show, who's goin??

Landon75

http://streetspl.com/event.php?eid=84

As onebadmonte told me there is a show this sunday. i just wanted to know who else was going? I will probably make it but it depends one whats goin on.

Say i wanted to compete for the hell of it(never even been to a show). How much is it to sign up? Ive been reading through the rules and it say it takes the average spl over 30 sec on music. My question is is it a song you choose and if it is maybe you guys could help me and let me know what would be a good song or type of song to play.

anyway this would be the first show i would ever go to and maybe if the sign ups dont cost too much i would just try and compete for fun. if not i will still try and make it and see some real set ups :popcorn: *cough*onebadmonte*cough*

Hahahaha! Who is this guy? :turkey: I think to compete it's $20 and that gets you two runs. They are 30sec runs on any music you want. On top of that they use two mics. One on the passenger's headrest and the other centered at the base of the windshield. The score taken is the average of the whole run, averaged between both mics, not the peak measurement. I'm not too keen on what's the best music. I've had good luck with the remix of that Air Force Ones, not the one on the Nellyville album. Sorry about the lame song advice. :P Unfortunately I'm not going to make this show. I will make the next one in September though. Good luck if you go and compete. :drinks:

Hahahaha! Who is this guy? :turkey: I think to compete it's $20 and that gets you two runs. They are 30sec runs on any music you want. On top of that they use two mics. One on the passenger's headrest and the other centered at the base of the windshield. The score taken is the average of the whole run, averaged between both mics, not the peak measurement. I'm not too keen on what's the best music. I've had good luck with the remix of that Air Force Ones, not the one on the Nellyville album. Sorry about the lame song advice. :P Unfortunately I'm not going to make this show. I will make the next one in September though. Good luck if you go and compete. :drinks:

haha you posted in one of my topics i just moved here. dang i wanted to see your ride i went through the build log a while back and you put a ton of work in your ride. maybe september ill see your ride or sooner :shrug:

I'll be there look for a tiny red car with 6.5ft driver lol. I'll be there from around 12 until its done. FYI take a cooler full of water bottles :turkey:

What will you been in?

haha ill be in a tiny tan saturn probably with my brother ive got a little system just a couple of rockford p3 punches ill probably just go to watch and maybe compete next time. ill just use this show as a learning experience i guess.

What set up do you have and will you be competing?

oh and thanks for the advice ill bring me a cooler its been hooooot here

Edited by Landon75

:drink40: Hell yeah monte good to hear. I'm gonna take some water for sure though. I think I already told you I haven't done anything major to the car but its still cool to hang out and cook some coils just a little lol :drink40:

Sucks I work evening shift would have liked to see your new toy monte. You think you can take it???

Lan thats cool. I did the same last time around its a cool experience just hot as hell. I really don't mind just chillin out :lol:

VbjgkeI.jpg

c7HmdKx.jpg