addresses needed for SMD DD1 shipments

I need their address as well in Sacramento, CA. Curious how this works, if you turn up bass boost would that not change the output from receiver to the amp? I use a eq as deck had adjustments in areas where now I can adjust where the tones are adjusted, Soundstream EQ adjustments them selves are adjustable within each range. Not so worried about the highs, but the bass adjustment. I guess on a deck you would check the deck's amp's outputs, but I do not use the receiver's speaker outputs. Guess this still allows some kind of idea of when the deck amp's clips just was not sure if RCA would were the same. Old school to long so trying to update my info equipment since my son is into stereos now. No offense think its great someone is doing something for the car stereo field on good tools. Maybe do like I use to do when manually adjusting gains and turn up bass before adjusting amps. Tried multi meter, but readings seem to fluctuate. Only way to learn for me is to ask.

• 3 months later...

I need their address as well in Sacramento, CA. Curious how this works, if you turn up bass boost would that not change the output from receiver to the amp? I use a eq as deck had adjustments in areas where now I can adjust where the tones are adjusted, Soundstream EQ adjustments them selves are adjustable within each range. Not so worried about the highs, but the bass adjustment. I guess on a deck you would check the deck's amp's outputs, but I do not use the receiver's speaker outputs. Guess this still allows some kind of idea of when the deck amp's clips just was not sure if RCA would were the same. Old school to long so trying to update my info equipment since my son is into stereos now. No offense think its great someone is doing something for the car stereo field on good tools. Maybe do like I use to do when manually adjusting gains and turn up bass before adjusting amps. Tried multi meter, but readings seem to fluctuate. Only way to learn for me is to ask.

Mdwerner6942, yes adjusting the bass can have an effict on where it clips that is why you put everything to 0 or flat to get the cleanist signal possable. Depending on your head unit it may or may not clip the only to tell is like you said to use either an o-scope or the dd-1, and after finding where the head unit clips back it off a little then add bass or whatever untill it clips then back it off and that would be as high and one would want to go safely. Really if you want more bass and everything is set right and clean the only thing to do would be to get a bigger amp (more power)is more bass. Hope that helps I know this is kinda old now but I just joined and am looking around.

Edited by Wolf4Life