pushes 900 rms 2 ohms 1200 rms 1 ohm. Cant get into exact depth before I get in touch with my friend so we can throw it in his jeep because he has rhino lined floors like me with a hard top and full doors. So all I can tell is it does alot better than pushing 300 rms 2ohms. Ran sub for hour with battery charger hooked up. Still beat fine Voltage did not drop. I got confused by it though has two filters subsonic and low pass. subsonic was from 20 to 45hz. low was 50 to 150. I think its a good lil amp Fit right under both seats in front :peepwall: Just do not like the red. It will get the job done for me til im finished with high school. Already starting savings for Huge build. I have a vid I just cant figure out how to upload the damn thing!!! :fool: Found it :yahoo: will upload link soon as its done recording. Ps I dont say a darn thing the entire vid lol

Edited by bassaholicsfl

2001 Dodge Ram Quad Cab.

. I got confused by it though has two filters subsonic and low pass. subsonic was from 20 to 45hz. low was 50 to 150.

read the manual

Best of Luck and Cheers!

There is a point of diminishing returns on the amount of equipment installed, kinda like throwing money out a window.

How bout I save you some time.... The subsonic is a high pass filter, which blocks the sub/s from not going into those frequencys because it might over excurd it's self and damage the woofer(if your running a sealed box it is less likely to happen due to the air cushion of the box) and the low pass cuts off the frequencys above what you set it at(you don't want a 1KHz note to hit your coils). So generally set your LP @ around 80Hz and SS around 20Hz. (Steve Meade has a video on this)

One thing you have to relize is that the filters work in octaves so although you set it at 80Hz, you will still play 90 Hz notes. The better the number in Db's of the filter the more sharply the cut off of frequencies is.

Edited by LoudBurp

Best of Luck and Cheers!

There is a point of diminishing returns on the amount of equipment installed, kinda like throwing money out a window.