kicker, alpine i know for sure but there are other i know.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

I think jl has the best thin lines out right now. And. Your design looks like. It'll come out very clean. And nice ass vehicle. I want either one of those or a ss trailblazer.

--2004 Toyota 4runner

New Build Log

-2002 Acura Tl-S

Old Build Log

Team DC Audio

ttf.png

spl dust is an option you can get on the coils... it's great for extra 1000 watts of power

where can i get this spl dust and how much is it. is it hard to apply? lol

Never been concerned about weight, or space... Don't know anything about thinlines...

Its a totally different ballgame compared to what youve been doing with your builds lol. Ive never really been concerned either until this build. The cost vs amount of bass you get goes way up! i mean...not that i pay retail for these subs, but for 600 bucks a peice x4 = 2400$ could buy me some pretty ridic subs lol.

Here is a link to crutchfields 12" shallow subs, there are 10 there... 12%22"]My link

The only thing there that looks like it might come close is the alpine shallow mount. but ive never heard them or know anyone that has. But to make life easy, ill just stick with the JLs for now since i would have to go through the hassle of selling the 2 that ive already got.

UPDATE!

The Audioque 2200D that i ordered should be here on friday or before! When i get it, i will be putting the kicker zx1000.1 that is in there powering them now up for sale! so if anyone is interested in that, let me know. But it will sure be nice to have some real power going to the subs since ive had them in there. The kicker amp didnt like playing at 1.5 ohm on stock electrical with exception of the big 3 upgrade. so for the last like 2 years or however long its been, the amp has been wired to 6 ohms and we might be seeing just over 400 watts for the both of them to split. :(.

instead of using allthread stilts use plexi rods. get the special adhesivs to bond the plexy. allthread seems out of place to me

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

instead of using allthread stilts use plexi rods. get the special adhesivs to bond the plexy. allthread seems out of place to me

WOW that sounds like a GREAT idea! i couldnt come up with anything else besides allthread. i never thought any glue would be able to bond that strongly....think i would be able to bond it to the wood on the bottom? Thanks for the great idea!

Archived