49 ford truck bagged laying running boards

Came out very nice. did you have to drill any new holes for bolts? booster comes pretty close to the tranny. other then that very nice!

what are you going to do about the wiring? are you going with the painless wire box?

can i get a link, to the seller were you got the booster?

i got my wire kit from http://www.ezwiring.com/wiring_harness.html its really nice box i got the mini 20 MINI FUSES

and for the brake booster i got that off ebay i just had to drill 2 holes and it bolted right in i found one for ur truck on ebay http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1953-1954-1955-56-Ford-Truck-Power-Brake-Booster-Master-Cylinder-Pedal-Assembly-/320760127635?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item4aaecb2093

thanks very much for the links, the wire kit look alot better then the painless one and cheaper and so as the booster :drinks:

big thanks for the links, saving me money :woot: im still look for an rear end for the truck too, what kind of rear is yours?? is the 350 bore out to 383?

sorry for so much questions :shrug:

thanks very much for the links, the wire kit look alot better then the painless one and cheaper and so as the booster :drinks:

big thanks for the links, saving me money :woot: im still look for an rear end for the truck too, what kind of rear is yours?? is the 350 bore out to 383?

hey man im here to help so ask all u want lol im still trying to find a posi for my truck every one that has one wants big $$$$ for them but mine is a 79 z28 rear end has 373 in it and yeah my motor is a 383 stroker haha

hey man im here to help so ask all u want lol im still trying to find a posi for my truck every one that has one wants big $$$$ for them but mine is a 79 z28 rear end has 373 in it and yeah my motor is a 383 stroker haha

383 you say? Nice!!!

There is a few of us here on smd with 383's.

I cant wait to see more vids of the motor.

haha sound good, :good:

yeah i agree, i been seen some people use rear ends out of a 2000gt mustang, but since you have some nice power, i hear the 1993-2009 ford explorer rear end are good because you can get them with disc brakes and 31splines so they are stronger. but cost around 300$ at junk yards, im lucky i probley going to get mine for 250$

i also plan on dropin a 383 in mine. as for right now i have 312 y block for it.

383 you say? Nice!!!

There is a few of us here on smd with 383's.

I cant wait to see more vids of the motor.

hell yeah man ill get some more up soon just need to get my brake lines done and my Cantilever Rear Lift System in i got half of it today should have the other half tomorrow cant wait

yeah i agree, i been seen some people use rear ends out of a 2000gt mustang, but since you have some nice power, i hear the 1993-2009 ford explorer rear end are good because you can get them with disc brakes and 31splines so they are stronger. but cost around 300$ at junk yards, im lucky i probley going to get mine for 250$

i also plan on dropin a 383 in mine. as for right now i have 312 y block for it.

i never had much luck with ford rear ends but i had my rear end all rdy here ayt my house just had to buy the rear dis brake set up that was only 320 with cut and drilled rotors and every thing

i never had much luck with ford rear ends but i had my rear end all rdy here ayt my house just had to buy the rear dis brake set up that was only 320 with cut and drilled rotors and every thing

yeah i would have to agree, some one a chevy guy by heart :lol:

how wide is the rear end?? i plan on getting on not as wide, so i can run some good deep dish wheels in the back.

yeah i would have to agree, some one a chevy guy by heart :lol:

how wide is the rear end?? i plan on getting on not as wide, so i can run some good deep dish wheels in the back.

its a 8.5 i had a ford 9in with 4-11 but let just say the motor would want to come out of the hood at 60mph lol

yeah i have the ford 9inch in it now and 3speed tranny with 312 y block. you can say it need to go <_<

so that my plan to drop a 383. you said you have 1000$ into the motor? what you have?

i have a little over 2500 in my motor my dad built it so im not much help on that part man sorry

Archived