49 ford truck bagged laying running boards

Just subscribed to your Youtube. I have been following this since you first posted the build. Awesome work. I hope I can do something like this one day.

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

Just subscribed to your Youtube. I have been following this since you first posted the build. Awesome work. I hope I can do something like this one day.

thx man for following this build this is a fun build for me seeing that this is my first build i have all ways help other ppl but this one is mine so im no longer the 3rd wheel when i go to truck shows :yahoo:

this is real nice

Mad Camper is what they call me why you ask well 32 lights on my camper

Moving from a camper to a small hatch back blow engine in hatch back buys a estate that spent 3 years in a field with only sheep as friends in all that time get married and become a full time care giver and loss out boot space for subs :(

Oh Man! So sexy! :D

So is it going to have a bottom to the bed with cutouts, or are you going to leave all that beauty exposed?

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

Oh Man! So sexy! :D

So is it going to have a bottom to the bed with cutouts, or are you going to leave all that beauty exposed?

the mid will be left open i just have too weld on some tubs and fill the sides in but i dont kno wht i want to do yet i just dont want to have a plane pice of steel there i want to do someting sexy haha

i wanna see you air it up man...

ill try to get some up tomorrow

Archived