49 ford truck bagged laying running boards

nice welding. mmmmmmmmm i love me some heidts. mustang II going on my nova soon.

haha thx man i was just reading ur post lookin good man ill be watching your build

cool, ya just kinda waiting for holidays to pass before i jump into it.

i hate playing the waiting game man i waited for my tci front end for 9 weeks and was still not here called heidts up had it all in 4days

Wow some nice pictures...me likey

Thx man

I like the truck just like that!

haha same here im going to keep it like that it looks way better in person

very nice work!! what will be next on the list??? windows or as is for now? :popcorn:

well not to much right now but im going to try for windows and then do my exhaust so i can drive it around haha even tho i love it with out the exhaust haha

very nice work!! what will be next on the list??? windows or as is for now? :popcorn:

well not to much right now but im going to try for windows and then do my exhaust so i can drive it around haha even tho i love it with out the exhaust haha

yeah windowns will be nice atleat front one :peepwall: . what kind of exhaust set up ? magnaflow glasspacks. to give it that old school sound.

i wish i can drive mine. :shrug: i have video on youtube, link is in my sig. so if you want to check it out.. would be great to tell me what you think. :drinks:

Archived