Phoenix Gold Australia's 12x 12" Elite's 24kw - 160.2dB @ 40Hz

Please tell me this will be in NSW sometime soon ? or even summernats again ?

We'll be in Echuca in 2 weeks, but might make it up to a Frankie's event before SummerNats...but we will 100% be at SummerNats again!!!

if this is going Frankies i will be there, and i will be at summernats aswell :) last time all the boys from VIC went to frankies it was a pretty good show.

Pioneer deh-80prs2 10" Tantric Sounds HD's Ported Box Tuned to 33hzSoundqubed 3500.1Hertz HSK 165Tantric Sounds 6.5" Coaxials80sq ft of MurdermatXs Power D3400 & D3100

Sky High Car Audio Cable Throughout

That all thread mount is badass and smart thinkin.

Yeah it's 20mm all thread welded directly into the plate steel of the rear wall, then it carries the force forward to our upright braces, so in theory, it 'should' keep the centre of the rear wall from moving so Damn Much!!!

The 'feet' of the uprights also grab the front and rear baffles and help to hold them in place, so we should also get far less baffle flex. We also did a steel brace in the centre of the port were we used to get about 15mm of travel.

;)

Right right right...

I see it front to back,, and securing the baffles also...

FUCKIN BRILLIANT !!!... that, is called using your head,

And, they look KICK ASS !!!!!!

That all thread mount is badass and smart thinkin.

Yeah it's 20mm all thread welded directly into the plate steel of the rear wall, then it carries the force forward to our upright braces, so in theory, it 'should' keep the centre of the rear wall from moving so Damn Much!!!

The 'feet' of the uprights also grab the front and rear baffles and help to hold them in place, so we should also get far less baffle flex. We also did a steel brace in the centre of the port were we used to get about 15mm of travel.

;)

Right right right...

I see it front to back,, and securing the baffles also...

FUCKIN BRILLIANT !!!... that, is called using your head,

And, they look KICK ASS !!!!!!

Time will tell if they actually work LOL!!! Still haven't fired this thing up yet...

• 2 weeks later...

OK it's done!!!!

As per usual there was an extreme lack of sleep, but we made it to the show and had an awesome time!!!

The updates you saw earlier were a little misleading, we wanted to keep a few tings secret until the big debut. So there was a lot more work happening behind the scenes than just the steel work and B-Pillars. Here's what you missed:

All new graphics

IMG_1339_zps31ca0dd5.jpg

IMG_1355_zpsb70113ff.jpg

IMG_1354_zpscaac1576.jpg

IMG_1352_zpsda1e6bfa.jpg

IMG_1345_zps93a85df7.jpg

Also because of the new 10mm steel plate at the rear of the box, our old speaker pods would no longer fit, so we decided to go a little bit crazy...and we continued this theme onto some new side window pods too... There are now 56x 4" Coaxials :P

IMG_1340_zps777222f5.jpg

IMG_1356_zps89e2132a.jpg

IMG_1283_zps4eb884cf.jpg

IMG_1282_zps102e5f7b.jpg

Archived