Well i have 95 eclipse..

i keep a sweater over my sub and amp so you cant see it when im parked anyway, After a few days i took it off it was soaked and under it was moldy, wet, and swollen so i took the sub out sonowim bassless poor me.. my hatch dont leak i went through car washes plenty of times and watched.. so it has to be the condensation on the window dripping off.. well my question is will tinting it prevent condensation from forming...

thanks in advance..

Kevin

i dont forsee tint helping with condensation, its a build up of moisture from heat and cold....best bet would be to leave the windows cracked just slightly , wont be a problem if you have vent visors installed.....but the tint will help so you wont have to use a sweater to cover your stuff

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

i cant get window vent/visors my door dont have the top half support like most cars...

tinting may help, it will help keep the car cooler so maybee the condinsation wont happen?? dunno, does your car have vents in the hatch area? if so check to see that they arent clogged up, this will help air flow in the car and should help keep the condensation to a minamal level

it has a vent to releave presuure when you close the hatch and doors back there but i covered it up with deadening but the condensation always happened even before that..

i dont know maybe ill get a new car lol

but thanks for your help so far guys