Ok.. So I really want a gun but what exactly is prohibited until ur 21? Just handguns or?

Cuz I wouldnt mind one right about now.. Assault rifles are always fun too.

I cant seem to find answers I completely want.

Also can u drive with 1 or?

Vehicle: 2002 Volvo S60 2.4t awd.
Headunit: Kenwood DDX-470
Doors: 4x Focal 6.5s/tweets (Adding)
Sub: 2x Sundown Zv4 12's D1
Amps: B2 Zero.1, MB Quart OA600.4
Box: 5.2ish @ 32, Made with Maple, solid oak braces, 45s all around, 2x 5.8" pipes, all fiberglassed up.
Battery: XS D3100, Block Shakers 110AH
Alternator: 250A Excessive Amperage.

All Sky High OFC Wiring.

My Build, plenty of pics: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/198281-2002-volvo-s60-awd-24t-build-log/

Ok.. So I really want a gun but what exactly is prohibited until ur 21? Just handguns or?

Cuz I wouldnt mind one right about now.. Assault rifles are always fun too.

I cant seem to find answers I completely want.

Also can u drive with 1 or?

well in cali its illegal to buy a handgun. or ammo for one. you can however have your parent pay for it, and they can then send a form that would transfer ownership of the gun to you... if the state approves it. you still cant buy ammo and you still need someone 21 and older to shoot it at the range.

You can drive with one... but i think it needs to be in a case unloaded or something like that. also if you get pulled over you have to immediately tell the officer that you have one and where its located

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

under 21 u can only buy a shotgun or rifle and u can only carry one of those in ur car if its within the 3 step rule it has to take u 3 steps or more to shot someone if u have it in ur car which means ex. in the trunk unloaded and in a case or if ur carrieing it for hunting purposes now the carrying is what i know from bein in florida and georgia it might be different where u live

gun laws is different in every state. go to your local gun range/gun store and they will provide the information you need.

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

X2 on the laws gotss check the laws .after that its up toy you im not familiar with how it is where you are but our laws oveall suck so you might be able to have a hand gun under 21 where your from.

think about what you want to spend also as prices are the funnest.

SuperBass

check out⊂ http://www.youtube.com/Bassknots

129.3 meca 136.8 db drag (60 hz peak)

http://bassknotsstereo.blogspot.com/

comment/subscribe and stay tuned ,working on 150 db http://www.stevemead...r/page__st__380

Don't try and give this man incorrect info. Every state is different. In Georgia you can buy a shotgun or rifle and if loaded can only be carried in an open manner. You are under 21 so since I am not under 21 I have not researched it I would say do not be in possession of a handgun without an adult. You have to do a lot of research on state and local law. Don't trust people on a car audio forum with something that will land you in jail. And do not go to a gun store or range and ask them because laws change all the time and most of those people don't keep up with them and they may give you wrong information on purpose to make a sale.

In short, you MUST do the research yourself if you want to get the right information, it is your own responsibility.