I would pull out car audio, because most of the buyer will offer you crap for it. They gonna start BS like i don't need it, i'm gonna throw it out and so on. Better to sell it with out system.

Btw, do you still have stock HU speaker and amp?

The h/u is somewhere around here. Got the back speakers. The wiring is chopped to hell though.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

I would pull out car audio, because most of the buyer will offer you crap for it. They gonna start BS like i don't need it, i'm gonna throw it out and so on. Better to sell it with out system.

x2

Edited by donovanl12

The h/u is somewhere around here. Got the back speakers. The wiring is chopped to hell though.

you can always fix up the wiring and put it back in. Gonna take sometime, but will get it sold faster and for more money.

I'd definitely part out the system and sell it separate. Customizations to a car (rims, system, etc.) usually don't add any value because most people probably don't have the same taste as you. Not to mention that having a system could scare off potential buyers because they don't want to risk buying a car with some half assed wiring job. Cars are best sold in stock form.

2002 Camry XLE

35% tints all around

17'' Enkei FD-05 rims

Fi Q15 in 3.8cu ft box tuned to 32Hz

Pioneer DEH-P7200HD

AudioQue AQ1200d

4 Gauge Tsunami wiring/RCA's

mids/highs - OEM JBL system

AudioTechnix Deadner

Big 3 upgrade

My YouTube

i would do alot of shit before i sell it.... ESPECIALLY.. how much money you put in it

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

buy a cheap components all the way around and a half way decent headunit. Swap out all your good stuff and put al the cheap in. it may cost you a couple hundo but when you are looking at losing thousands on a sale of a vehicle its a moot point.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

buy a cheap components all the way around and a half way decent headunit. Swap out all your good stuff and put al the cheap in. it may cost you a couple hundo but when you are looking at losing thousands on a sale of a vehicle its a moot point.

Good call.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Good call.

why buy another HU when you have stock laying around. :unknw:

car stereos have been sounding good for a couple years now. My buddies 08 honda sounds amazing compared to a couple years ago. I think the average person would accept a stock system.

I would swap it to make it as stock as possible.

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D