DC Sound Lab

Vote for the DC Girl!!!!

I personally didn't vote for her because her system isn't creative. I vote for people with systems that impress me, whether it be amazing craftsmanship, awesome numbers, or a combination of both. Neither of which include her system. It's awesome that she likes bass, but just because she's a cute girl that is dating an admin here, doesn't mean I'll vote for her. Now if she builds a badass box with a nice amp rack, I'll look at it. but until then, she's flying under my radar.

No offense meant, just thought I'd explain why I'm not voting for her, instead of just busting her balls. Figuratively.

maybe my post wont get deleted if i just say: This^^^

sorry it might have gotten deleted in the clean up or it had something linked to the clean up

its all good,

you should teach her some fiberglassing though, and do something like this

IMAG0439.jpg

Nice separation, but needs more lift. Also, a bigger size. I don't like them too small, but yet, not too big either. :ehh:

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

I personally didn't vote for her because her system isn't creative. I vote for people with systems that impress me, whether it be amazing craftsmanship, awesome numbers, or a combination of both. Neither of which include her system. It's awesome that she likes bass, but just because she's a cute girl that is dating an admin here, doesn't mean I'll vote for her. Now if she builds a badass box with a nice amp rack, I'll look at it. but until then, she's flying under my radar.

No offense meant, just thought I'd explain why I'm not voting for her, instead of just busting her balls. Figuratively.

sorry it might have gotten deleted in the clean up or it had something linked to the clean up

its all good,

IMAG0439.jpg

Nice separation, but needs more lift. Also, a bigger size. I don't like them too small, but yet, not too big either. :ehh:

sounds like youre critiquing boobs, haha

its all good,

IMAG0439.jpg

sounds like youre critiquing boobs, haha

:ehh::pardon:

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

Your dick James..lmao

+1 for a blonde girl

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774

93 Saturn SC2My system4 SA-15's Walled

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

you guys done with the peepee touching contest or do I need to end it?

Edit-typo

Lol mine got deleted just for calling it a popularity contest rather then a nice system contest. Lmao at the truth hurting

It feels like ever since ive joined sotm has been more of a popularity contest rather than votes on nice cars with great builds and craftmanship and originality. Sounds like guys here will do anything a woman tells them to do

I like that its a nice and simple setup. Not a fan of dc but oh well, thats just me.

Goodluck to chodette

Edited by Luis_BFD

Hahah damn cody

She ain't that sexy. I wouldn't even let her blow me. Those 10 pounds of make up would end up all over my crotch.

you dont find dubstep, dubstep finds you

hu: Pioneer MVH - P8300BT

mids: Alpine sps-600 all four corners

highs: Addictive Audio ECST25A,Memphis PR tweeters back

sub: 15 inch crossfire bmf

box: 4 cubes at 38 hz

amp: Rockford Fosgate Power 1000 25 To Life

140.7 on a non sealed trunk car with a five channel so far (old sub audiobahn aw1505q)

Build Log

http://www.stevemead...ima-56k-beware/

Feedback

http://www.stevemead...s-bfd-feedback/

What did you do with your old amps? Those with them East Coast earthquake causing funky pups! Shiiiiittttt. :drinks:

i still have them

its all good,

IMAG0439.jpg

that looks really good.

Lol mine got deleted just for calling it a popularity contest rather then a nice system contest. Lmao at the truth hurting

shut the hell up sometime...for real obviously your post arent wanted here...shut up..stay out of this thread. your post were deleted because its not doing anything to help promote her in SOTM which is what shes going for...your doing the opposite...if you have a problem w it post a thread in SOTM not in her thread.

james your my hero all i have to say, i love how what i said got deleted when i thought it was a rule

its not against the rules to add/change something. people have done it before and ive allowed it. she would still be in the guidelines. if your going to cry about it ill just add the second sub in and she will finish SOTM out w 1 sub. the rule is to run your current set up so if theres an upgrade...RUN IT...your only saying that because your in first and scared she will take your lead...damn cry baby

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

I voted for her even before seeing this thread because she is a cool chick that likes audio.

I would rather vote for her than an asshole with a better system than her, ppl have a different criteria for picking their favorite.

Edited by 310_cutty