Sonic Electronix

I am the proud owner or a 2005 Dodge Neon SXT. I have 3 sets of kicker 2 way coaxal speakers (6.5", 6x9", 3.5") running on a kicker 350 watt 4 channel amp, and alpine head unit, 2 10" kicker solo baric L7's in a ported enclosure tuned to 36 hz running on a kicker 1000.1 amp, all kicker wiring, etc. The caar looks good and sounds amazing. Is this a car I would be able to get sponsored with? Even a partial sponsorship? And if not what can I do to get a sponsorship?

Edited by afrakes

Vehicle: 2014 GMC Sierra 2500HD WT

Head Unit: Pioneer DEH-

Mids/Highs: Focal Integration ISC 165’s (front) 

Subs/Amps: TBD

sxt isnt anything special bro but pics of the car? i got mad neon love not to fond of the newer ones though sept the srt4 but still nice to see em around here

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

You should call kicker and ask.

Nobody on this forum is from kicker

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

I saw something on youtube once where a guy had Kicker logo's all over his car, competed pretty regularly and was doing over a 160 using Solo X 18's and I'm not sure what amplifiers.

But in the description for the video he said something like "Kicker is a bunch of jerks" and someone explained that Kicker wouldn't give him a sponsorship.

Just my 2 cents

2011 Ford Ranger Sport 4.0 v6

2 sundown audio prototype nsv4 15s

crossfire 4k wired to 0.4 ohm

15 banks of maxwell 3.0 caps @ 18v

triple alts (x2 us alt 250's, x1 singer 320)

153 at 23hz

I am the proud owner or a 2005 Dodge Neon SXT. I have 3 sets of kicker 2 way coaxal speakers (6.5", 6x9", 3.5") running on a kicker 350 watt 4 channel amp, and alpine head unit, 2 10" kicker solo baric L7's in a ported enclosure tuned to 36 hz running on a kicker 1000.1 amp, all kicker wiring, etc. The caar looks good and sounds amazing. Is this a car I would be able to get sponsored with? Even a partial sponsorship? And if not what can I do to get a sponsorship?

You should post pics here of the car you are talking about. I want to see it. :clapping:

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION

pretty sure kicker doesnt sponsor car audio people anymore

Not unless the car is going to be in a booth at SEMA (with a committment in writing from the company with the booth). Partial sponsorship is nothing more than a percentage off retail. Go on Ebay and get every part they make below dealer cost and drive happy.

Daewoo Leganza with Commodore 64 installed in the dash.

pretty sure kicker doesnt sponsor car audio people anymore

Not unless the car is going to be in a booth at SEMA (with a committment in writing from the company with the booth). Partial sponsorship is nothing more than a percentage off retail. Go on Ebay and get every part they make below dealer cost and drive happy.

Yah I have been getting all my stuff through hifisoundconnection.com at like half off nywaz... but I will upload sum pix here shortly...

Vehicle: 2014 GMC Sierra 2500HD WT

Head Unit: Pioneer DEH-

Mids/Highs: Focal Integration ISC 165’s (front) 

Subs/Amps: TBD

• 9 years later...