Rant.. FUCK the bmv.

Ive been waiting 2 years for my parents to get off there lazy self centered asses and take me to get my lisence. Two weeks ago they finaly agreed and i made the apointment for today. Me and my mom took today off so i could get it. We go up there 30min before just to be sure and they say oh we dont have anybody in today. We can get you a new apointment for the 9th? Nothing i can do about it.. Its takeing everything i have to say fuck this and drive my car anyways... Anyone else think that its complete bullshit?

yeah the dmv sucks but its not a good idea to drive without your license. i did it before i got my license and while my license was suspended (i had no choice). i never got pulled over but it was very very sketchy

1999 Audi A4 1.8T:::

4 - DC Level 3 10's in a 4th order

Rockford P6002 on Subs for now (3-3.5k coming eventually)

MB Quart ONX4.60 for Mids and Highs

Boston S50 Components in Front

Boston S65 Coaxials in Rear

40 Sq Ft of Second Skin Damplifier

Build Thread

UBL

1948 Plymouth

yeah the dmv sucks but its not a good idea to drive without your license. i did it before i got my license and while my license was suspended (i had no choice). i never got pulled over but it was very very sketchy

I feel yea. Im sick of walkin to work and haveing my girlfriend come get me... Lol

Spend all the time and money on my car and cant drive it cuz some bitch behind the counter could care less about my life or lisence

yeah i used to either skateboard, bike, hitchhike, or dirtbike places until i turned 18 then i finally got my license

1999 Audi A4 1.8T:::

4 - DC Level 3 10's in a 4th order

Rockford P6002 on Subs for now (3-3.5k coming eventually)

MB Quart ONX4.60 for Mids and Highs

Boston S50 Components in Front

Boston S65 Coaxials in Rear

40 Sq Ft of Second Skin Damplifier

Build Thread

UBL

1948 Plymouth

that does suck man, and it sucks that you have been waiting and will have to continue for a couple more weeks. but if you are caught driving without a license, you will be waiting waaaaaaaaay more than two weeks. its not the exact same but i got pulled over for driving with a probationary license while not going to work/school, and yeah the court suspended my license another year. t'was no good man, just wait it out! if you have to drive, just make sure you drive like it has been you profession for your entire life!

wizv.jpg

200a alt. by Excessive Amperage

hc800 under hood & 2 Deka 9a31 in rear

1/0awg + big 3

SAZ 3000D

HDC3 18" @ 2 ohm

Thats what im thinkin.. Just follow every rule. Only thing im worried about is the "gettoness" of my car. Were i live its rich kids and the cops are used to that so im worried a cop will do his job and say oh lookie here. Trouble maker lets just stop him for shits&grins

that does suck man, and it sucks that you have been waiting and will have to continue for a couple more weeks. but if you are caught driving without a license, you will be waiting waaaaaaaaay more than two weeks. its not the exact same but i got pulled over for driving with a probationary license while not going to work/school, and yeah the court suspended my license another year. t'was no good man, just wait it out! if you have to drive, just make sure you drive like it has been you profession for your entire life!