sorry to say guys that the audio part of this build will probally never get finished since i had to sell what car audio i had to get the car fixed :/ now i have a brand new amp from xmas hooked up to nothing whats so ever. maybe after this car stops robbing me of all my money i can get a nice sub for it

But anyway here are some pics of the progress since i lowered the car and got all the new wheels on it

1226111221.th.jpg

32549421746148165971910.th.jpg

lifted trucks gorgeous sluts a pretty face and slammin bass

My current Set up

Car less :(

I Do Ported Box designs/cutsheets with 3d google sketchup model just PM

i would really want an in-depth guide

Just flip the fucking thing over

the greatest pat..i have the same wheels on it atm, and i have replaced the front axle 2 times. I'll be doing Rotiforms and kw full coilovers on it here very soon. I love my jetta, but at the same time cant wait to trade up to the 3 series i want too lol.

yeah its pissing me off ive done so much work to it and it keeps shitting on me... and now i just found out 5 minutes ago that my brakes are locked up now my rotors are destroyed FML i have the wors luck with this car

My current Set up

do you have a bad master cylinder or something? mine have never locked up i use ceramic pads on decent rotors.

On the topic of 2 15's id pass on that idea. 2 good 12s are good for the space in these trunks 2 15s in the trunk just isnt where its at. Yea you can fit them but you can fit them in a civic trunk it doesnt mean its best though. I think my alternator and my HID's are my favorite upgrades ive done so far on this car. the stock ones are shit. and the headlights are like candle power.

LOVE my purple alternator

yeah turns out it wasnt the brakes locking up... I took it to a tire shop to have new tires put on my rims annddd now im missing a drive shaft nut or axle bolt or idk what the fuck the proper name is for it cause i was told today its 3 different things and the tire shop fed me some BS about they didnt touch that but i was the last to take the bolt off when i put in a new clutch which was less then a month ago and i re torqued and double checked those bolts it goes into a shop and now my rotors damn near fall off my car? like wtf? im livid

My current Set up

and as for the 15s yeah im not doin that if my car starts runnin good and not breaking down every other week im doin the original plan with 1 SSD 15 and when i get my truck im gonna try to get an extended cab to do a bigger system in.

My current Set up