Birch ftw!! How big is the box?

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

Before or after displacement? Sorry should have asked in the previous post lol

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

The next change is to take the FatMat off my deck lid and replace it with the Alpha Damp I won from Second Skin. I'm also planning on adding some Alpha to my rear speaker panel to try and reduce some of the rattles from the air pressure lost thats coming through that panel.

I believe after displacement.

1.01cf^ after displacement... lol I'm quite impressed for these... especially since they're just 8's haha Never have I did a build below a 12.... and this is coming out much better than me and Matt could have ever thought of.... I would post pics... but it would just be the same as Matt's haha so I'll just let his pics do the talking...

Whenever he gets the time we will finish off everything and make it CLEAN as hell..

Trent

TEAM DC

www.dcsoundlab.com

2003 Tiburon GT V6 6 Speed

Ported Clam

6 12" DC Audio XL M2's

2 American Bass 1100.1

1 American Bass 350.4

3 D3100, 1 D975, 3 D925

Second Skin Damp Pro and Spectrum.

About 75% done

153.6 Sealed on dash at 34hz

TDH.jpg

I believe after displacement.

1.01cf^ after displacement... lol I'm quite impressed for these... especially since they're just 8's haha Never have I did a build below a 12.... and this is coming out much better than me and Matt could have ever thought of.... I would post pics... but it would just be the same as Matt's haha so I'll just let his pics do the talking...

Whenever he gets the time we will finish off everything and make it CLEAN as hell..

Trent

I need to get that AQ90.4 ordered so we can put that back in the trunk too and get my highs ran. Should be a really nice SQ setup once I get everything finished. Still debating on the tweeters. May look for something else. I really like the idea of just being able to throw something like those HEX tweeters you have in there and not worry about the ABS plastic behind those openings.

Main concern right now is getting the Alpha installed and getting that AQ 90.4 bought and installed and ran to my corners.

Archived