The reason everyone is having such good luck with this is not just because the gain is set correctly on the amp.... but because the amp is reaching its full power potential at the same time the deck is putting out full, undistorted power. Not one before the other. In most cases the gains are so mismatched from the deck that when they are finally where they should be, it sounds like a whole new system. Thats what is so funny about these people that claim the DMM works for setting gains.....it doesnt. You can set the gain all you want with whatever tool you have, even your ear..... but if you dont know where the source (and any eq's/processors) are hitting their maximum clean output, its all out the window. None of it matters. You might as well just guess. :pardon:

And THIS is why I can't WAIT to get mine in!!! A MUST HAVE for ANYONE who installs ANY system!

Thanks Mr.Meade for an awesome and much needed product!

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

Well I got a part 4. I say this is the final video and a tip to a few/many. The video is up loading now. It's about 20 minutes long and has a mistake we, Mr. Bluewave1212 and I ran into. Check my vids out or ill post what I found when I wake up.

If it's worth building, it's worth over building.

image_zps27zlqdnx.jpg

thats some real world review for sure. except that you have to tune it with settings being flat. ive seen jose's truck acouple times before but never heard it.

there really shouldnt be TOO much more distortion or clipping just because you have bass or treble up a little. The "loud" button is the biggest culprit and will for sure introduce distortion earlier then normal.

you will find that once you set it up correctly with the DD-1, you shouldnt have to boost your mids/highs/bass up as high to give you that sound you are looking for. Technically, you shouldnt be cutting/boosting any frequencies very much in either direction when EQ'ing your system anyway.

The reason everyone is having such good luck with this is not just because the gain is set correctly on the amp.... but because the amp is reaching its full power potential at the same time the deck is putting out full, undistorted power. Not one before the other. In most cases the gains are so mismatched from the deck that when they are finally where they should be, it sounds like a whole new system. Thats what is so funny about these people that claim the DMM works for setting gains.....it doesnt. You can set the gain all you want with whatever tool you have, even your ear..... but if you dont know where the source (and any eq's/processors) are hitting their maximum clean output, its all out the window. None of it matters. You might as well just guess. :pardon:

and this is why i own one, my shit sounds cleanner.

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

• 4 months later...

I tuned my system with DD - 1! Great easy tool to use and more imprortantly I don't have to worry about having any issues!

03' NISSAN XTERRA

(1) AQ3500d

(1) AQ4x90

(1) Audio Control Line Driver

(4) DC LVL 4 15's

Cresendo Mids and Highs

100' of 0/guage

Big Three

Mechman 270a Charging @ 16.5v

(6) XS D1400's

Highest Termlab Score 149.9 at the kick & 166.1 in the Port/ on stock electrical and 1 DC XL M1

Updated JUNE 2012*****MY BUILD LOG

USACI REGION 6 POINTS LEADER 2011

USACI KANSAS RECORD HOLDER 2011

Team DC

dcletterhead.jpg

http://www.dcsoundlab.com/

Archived