CJs F150- 8/10..1 9k??? Nope....2!!!!

If anything u have some really nice paper weights lol

Thanks goodness all of those subs have been sold.

At one point I had 1 SMD 18, 2 Level 5 18s, 1 Mayhem 18, 4 XL 15s and 2 Level 2 8s sitting in my shop.

I dont know if it will work or not but I am considering molding my ipad into the center console. Its going to be tough to fit a 10" level 3, cupholders, and an ipad but if I can do it and make it look right I will do it.

I dont know if it will work or not but I am considering molding my ipad into the center console. Its going to be tough to fit a 10" level 3, cupholders, and an ipad but if I can do it and make it look right I will do it.

one DC lvl 3 in center console? you going for sq? or are u just tired of SPL? i want to see this :D

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

ill be watching this cant wait to see some build pics

Build in progress

Alpine CDEHD-138BT

Alpine SPX-17PRO 2x

Alpine SWS-15d2 2x

Alpine PDX-V9 2x

Alpine PDX-M12

Stinger SPC5050

Stinger 1/0ga and 4ga

Audioquest interconnects and Speaker wire

Dynomat 10455 mega bulk pak

Dynomat 1/8 and 1/4 liner

All that in a Reg cab truck and it wont be a blow though

one DC lvl 3 in center console? you going for sq? or are u just tired of SPL? i want to see this :D

The level 3 10 in the console will be more for when I am driving down the road and want to be able to see. The wall will have 6 level 3 15s on a 7.5k.

The level 3 10 in the console will be more for when I am driving down the road and want to be able to see. The wall will have 6 level 3 15s on a 7.5k.

ahhh I get it :D looking forward to some pics of this beastly install.

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

Archived