CJs F150- 8/10..1 9k??? Nope....2!!!!

Well I am back up for SOTM again this month so I figured I would go ahead and post the list of upgrades that will be happening this month.

1) Triple Alt bracket armed with 2 Mike Singer 350a alts with adjustable voltage.

1a) Adding 2 more runs of 2/0 welding wire.

2) Upgrading from the 7.5k to the 12k.

2a) 3 sets of toolmaker dual inputs.

3) Selling the Level 3s and Upgrading to Level 4s with Level 5 coils.

I have a few other surprises on the way so stay tuned!

how the adjustable voltage thing works in mike alt same as mechman?

I will let you know as soon as I get it. I will make sure to video everything as I install them.

appreciate it

@My OpiniOnZ MAy HaVe ChanGeD, But Not The Fact ThAt I'm Right.........!!

Took the Triple Bracket off today to clean up some of the cuts I made and to weld nuts onto the back of the bracket. I was planning on painting the bracket back either black or silver but then I had an idea. After 2 coats of 2000 degree high heat silver, I decided to paint the bracket the same blue that I used in the box. I used 4 coats of blue and then 6 coats of clear.

129d235c.jpg

f0311f98.jpg

26320a11.jpg

e3bed55a.jpg

94d5f5a8.jpg

fcee3991.jpg

670f26ec.jpg

d227b35e.jpg

d17139ee.jpg

97db5414.jpg

26466562.jpg

ef6f8c16.jpg

Gotta support the little guys!

efef8bae.jpg

I got another package in today that should really help clean up my wiring under the hood.

Before-

5e9d949a.jpg

Without Loom-

3ebcec0c.jpg

After-

b8427d74.jpg

Also got a new tool yesterday. Hydraulic wire crimpers. Can crimp anything from 0ga-16ga.

f0ccda85.jpg

I considered that crimper but the reviews on Harbor Freight all complained the dies were ridiculously undersized.

They are, but that is what a grinder is for. I am only using it for 0ga crimping so I have a few extra dies to play with to get them just right to fit the 0ga terminals.

I love the blue on the bracket so much it makes me want the bracket that much more. It sucks so bad that I'm so broke since my Injury and can't afford anything. If I were to get one.I would want one a.little darker though to match my truck, midnight blue with extra flake. My 21st bday is January 7th if you feel like doing some charity lol. Ill make sure I can drum up as many votes for sotm as humanly possible ^,^ =]

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

I knew you would nail making the brackets as soon as you said you were.gonna try. You got skills beyond skills and they deserve to be recognized. There is going to be alot of good contenders this month in sotm but you deserve it the most for being the most creative and.building the most of your own stuff.versus paying someone else to.build it. You can build anything now that you got welding and the use of a plasma torch down. So.bad ass man you should be very proud

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

Archived