CJs F150- 8/10..1 9k??? Nope....2!!!!

I have made a template of the dual and triple brackets that I am going to take to a local machine shop and see what they will charge to cut it out on the water jet. If they are reasonable I will have 1 cut to test and then if it works out I will work something out with you and whoever else that has the 5.4 F150. I wont send anything out that I dont install and test on my own truck first.

I have made a template of the dual and triple brackets that I am going to take to a local machine shop and see what they will charge to cut it out on the water jet. If they are reasonable I will have 1 cut to test and then if it works out I will work something out with you and whoever else that has the 5.4 F150. I wont send anything out that I dont install and test on my own truck first.

Well if you wanna make some customer cj18 decals or something too for your work if we work out some sort of deal I would be.more than happy to.put them on.my truck and rep.your hard work. I would still need.to figure out a way to get a 3rd alt. Maybe DC power can kick something down for pretty cheap or fully sponsor me who knows. The only thing I do know is your bracket looks better than.any other one.made by any other big company. You should be more than proud

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

Well if you wanna make some customer cj18 decals or something too for your work if we work out some sort of deal I would be.more than happy to.put them on.my truck and rep.your hard work. I would still need.to figure out a way to get a 3rd alt. Maybe DC power can kick something down for pretty cheap or fully sponsor me who knows. The only thing I do know is your bracket looks better than.any other one.made by any other big company. You should be more than proud

I can't take all of the credit. Mechman originally made this bracket to fit the 4.6. All I have done is apply a little southern engineering(makin shit work that ain't supposed to work) to get it to fit my truck. I have all of the necessary parts to make the bracket, just need to make sure mine is going to work without any issues first.

For an alt shoot mike singer and email. His prices are WAY better than mechman or dc power. Let's just say I paid over $200 less for his 350a units than I was quoted for the smd spec 350a unit from mechman.

Just checked out your UBL...thats one badass ride man. Where did you find your CF vinyl, looks pretty realistic?

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

So your column didn't have rear firing AC vents? And your lucky you have a column shifter mine is on the console so its gonna limit what I can do if I ever make a custom console

Hey Logan, I can send you some pics of an old box I had done where my shifter is in the center. Guy did a hella job

Oh and Cody this build just keeps getting better and better

No need, I've seen it and didn't care for it to.much tbh. The only time ill ever build a custom console is when I get enough money for a ipad and a double din and they are low very low on the necessity list, the ipad would take up most the dash and the double din, AC controls and rest of the stuff would get moved down some to the new console

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

deff interested man,

hell , you can keep the 'new' bracket and ill buy your 'old' one :popcorn:

also , what size alternator did you get from SInger ? im waiting on the dr44 420a

Just checked out your UBL...thats one badass ride man. Where did you find your CF vinyl, looks pretty realistic?

Thanks. I found the CF vinyl on ebay.

deff interested man,

hell , you can keep the 'new' bracket and ill buy your 'old' one :popcorn:

also , what size alternator did you get from SInger ? im waiting on the dr44 420a

I am going to the machine shop today and should hopefully came back with a price to have all of the pieces cut. I am going to be running 2 of the 350a units right now. He told me that he can make the 400a units now and they are basically the exact same as the DC power units that are $1100 but his will be just a little more than half of that price.

Well I forgot to take the template to the shop with me but I did pick up some goodies.

This is what I took them.

5bee479b.jpg

And this is what I came home with

b33dcff2.jpg

These are spacers used to set the idler pulleys off of the bracket to get them to line up perfectly with the belt.

Archived