Last two of the four, Lets get these gone so i can build my new box and have some extra change left over Im asking flat price 100plus shipping if you buy both shipping is usually between 30-50$ if you buy one its 125$ plus shipping

I may be open to trades still but not much, let me know what you got,

IMG00084-20110830-2105.jpg

What you looking for in trades

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

Components 360.2 4 channels

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

Pm me the shipping price for both to 31419. Thanks.

Never Done!!!!!! 1999 Chevy Tahoe Alpine W505 4-DC Audio 3.5k 2-DC Audio 175.4 8-DC Audio 4XL 15's 6-Diamond Audio Hex s600 comps 2-Diamond Audio Hex s500 comps 2-Diamond Audio Hex D342 comps(waiting for install for A-pillars) 8-Diamond Audio D3 Coaxials 2-XS Power d3400 (front) 8-XS Power d1200 (back) 1-Mechman 250a alt Rebuild in progress...

damn only got 4 channels

GL with the sell.

this money is funding my H2oi trip on the 24to25th

Off topic: If you get the funds, I may run into you. I'll be there all weekend :drinks:

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz