well im in georgia right now and i was talking to a kid yesterday thats gonna put 4 18's, 3 12's, and 6 15's in his f150 so maybe you could get a demo from him :rofl:

and he said its all gonna cost under $2000!

Edited by 6berry

1999 Audi A4 1.8T:::

4 - DC Level 3 10's in a 4th order

Rockford P6002 on Subs for now (3-3.5k coming eventually)

MB Quart ONX4.60 for Mids and Highs

Boston S50 Components in Front

Boston S65 Coaxials in Rear

40 Sq Ft of Second Skin Damplifier

Build Thread

UBL

1948 Plymouth

well im in georgia right now and i was talking to a kid yesterday thats gonna put 4 18's, 3 12's, and 6 15's in his f150 so maybe you could get a demo from him :rofl:

and he said its all gonna cost under $2000!

Standard cab and all going inside right? Funny stuff!! :rofl: I am originally from down your way. I was born in Boynton Beach, FL.

Im in Gwinnett county, probably about an hour and a half away from you. Im pulling a 143 sealed with my seats up in a 1999 pontiac grand prix with a dc lvl4 xl on a crescendo 2k. Hit me up if you want to meet up

Yeah if you are ever in North Atlanta or North of the perimeter let me know.

had a pretty chill time today meet up with designs it was nice meetin ya btw man thanks for lettin me know about it it was pretty cool seein all the cars out there and man is it to easy to get numbers up here i can tell ima love it up here

Nice meeting you too dude. The turnout today was pathetic compared to normal. Usually there is 200+ registered, today only hit 55 I think. Last night we had 114.

-Zach-

2010 Toyota Tundra
Full Hybrid Audio SQ

7" BDS on 37's

2000 Ford Expedition

160+ dB Green Turd -SOLD- :(

had a pretty chill time today meet up with designs it was nice meetin ya btw man thanks for lettin me know about it it was pretty cool seein all the cars out there and man is it to easy to get numbers up here i can tell ima love it up here

Nice meeting you too dude. The turnout today was pathetic compared to normal. Usually there is 200+ registered, today only hit 55 I think. Last night we had 114.

damn thats a shit ton of cars in the square

damn thats a shit ton of cars in the square

Usually there is barely a path big enough for the cars to drive through left. They have lines down both sides of every side road for a few hundred yards as well. My buddy with the black GTO won drivers choice.

-Zach-

2010 Toyota Tundra
Full Hybrid Audio SQ

7" BDS on 37's

2000 Ford Expedition

160+ dB Green Turd -SOLD- :(