honestly, go to a major gun store in your area, and if you are looking at hand guns, i recommend test feeling quite a few of them..

i personally want the feel of a hand gun to be a extension of my arm, and the S&W Sigma 40 did that for me, so im getting 2 for my concealed carry once i come back from my deployment

Like he said, it is about fitment. For me I have a preference towards a Glock 17, and a S&W 1911 TFP...all up to you.

06 GP GXP

Google Nexus 7 16gb

Rockford Fosgate 3SIXTY.3

*Electrical*

DC Power 320a HP

2 - Juicebox Bananas g31

Stinger SPP2250 rear

Kinetik HC1800 side of wall

Optima Red Top front

Monster Cable 1/0, 2 runs to rear

Monster Cable 1/0 Big 3

2-Rockford Fosgate T1652S's

Rockford Fosgate T400-4

Rockford Fosgate T40001bd (4693rms @1ohm)

4-Sundown SA-15 D2's wired @ 1ohm/These are on the way out for 4 one off Eminent Audio 15's

15.2 cubes net tuned @34hz! Walled off

DBdrag official 151.6db @46hz

GXP Build log!:GP GXP Walled

Quality is the sign of a true enthusiast!

Refs: Link to leave more: http://www.stevemead...91#entry1603091

Bought from: Trippi (RF T2500bd, T1000-4),bre2ts (25ft Knu 1/0)

Sold to: shmew22 (T1500bdCP), Rev. Wrath (RF 3SIXTY.1), trjohnst (Knu 1/0, 3 fuse holders), Enemyofsilence (Audio Technix, RF T400-4).

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would recommend that you take a training course and get you concealed weapons permit. But as for what gun is a good starter....that depends on you. Go to a gun dealer that has a gun range and rent different guns and shoot them at their range. That way you know exactly what's best for you.

The dirtiest of all "DuDurty"

TAKE HUNTER SAFETY! You will learn a lot more that taking a concealed weapons class, they will just try and scare you into purchasing a pistol. Do a on-line search for your area, I do know that Florida has free hunter safety class. They are lots of fun, and you will meet some nice people. Learn the rules of fire arms. http://pages.uoregon.edu/joe/firearms-safety.html.

As for a first gun. That is a personal choice, but keep in mind you will have 10 before you know it.

mosin nagants are pretty bad ass, but try and spend a little more than 100 on one. 130-150 and you can get one that is in excellent condition. ruger 10.22 if you want a fun .22 rifle...anything in a 9mm luger for a fun cheap pistol. shotguns are great fun too. if you plan on hunting most states have a minimum of .30 cal to hunt, so like a .30/06 or .300mag...just go to a shop and see what catches your eye, thats what I do :)

1990 Jeep Cherokee 4X4

Pioneer DEH-P2900MP, Big 3 done in 1/0, 1 run 1/0 ran to amp

DAT HF1000.1 #007 powering a DC lvl4 15

DAT HR 4085 prototype powering 2 Selenium 6s and 2 no name tweeters running active

1st place in AS3 @ Surf City Sound Off, 140.8 @ 45hz @ the headrest.

rebuild coming soon to get a better score :)

"I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven of afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people who are afraid of the dark."

I would recommend finding a self defense class and learn when and how to use your weapon. Glock is a good reliable weapon to start with.

I do not recommend a gun with no safety to someone who is never shot a handgun before(as far as the first post goes).

9mm pistols are a decent all around ownable piece for all skill levels as far as a pistol goes... Its a great self defense piece but its also not so hard to handle taht it will scare you for your 1st time... Just my .02

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

9mm pistols are a decent all around ownable piece for all skill levels as far as a pistol goes... Its a great self defense piece but its also not so hard to handle taht it will scare you for your 1st time... Just my .02

I own 2 9mm pistols but they are just range pistols because they are dirt cheap to shoot and anyone can handle them, but when I hear something at night I grab my .45 to go walk around because I don't want to have to pull the trigger more than once to drop somebody, and some people on drugs can take a few shots from a 9mm. If you aren't a strong shooter though get a 9mm with a bunch of target rounds, and when you need to have it in defense have some hollow points ready.

Here's a picture I just took of my 3 different handgun rounds. 9mm, .45ACP, .44MAG

a0add13b.jpg

Current Systems:

2011 BMW 335i

Hertz HDP1

DC LVL3 12" Full Carbon Fiber

2002 Acura Tl
Kenwood DNX9980HD
2 DCLVL4 12" Subs with LVL5 Parts D.7 Coils
DC 3.5k
Hertz HSK-165 up front HCX-165 Rear
Hertz HDP4 Amp
DC Power Engineering 260 Amp Alt
Big 3 and amp powered with KNU 1/0
XS Power D2400 Up Front

i pulled out my dick in class many of times and had it shown. get over it bitch...stupid open legged hairy beavered bitch...

going over rms = smaller box, under rms = bigger box...

Low voltage doesn't blow amps. That's a myth.

A router that does the sub holes makes rounded edges also?

my next one will be a 10mm lol

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I want to buy my first gun soon. There's hella places to shoot by my house.

What would be a good starter gun? I'm 18. An i dont want a 22

2012 Ram 3500. HTT 2nd Gen manifold Swap, HTT s465 Turbo, FASS 150, 6" S&B Intake, 5" TBE, RaceMe programmer, 8 inch tip (dumped over axle) 20x12s on 35s, 6 inch lift, Color match & haloed headlights, 30" lightbar flush mounted in bumper.

2 Sundown audio SD-2 12s and a Soundqubed Q1-1200d amp.

2000 s10 xtreme *SOLD*

1zh2yaf-1.png

I want to buy my first gun soon. There's hella places to shoot by my house.

What would be a good starter gun? I'm 18. An i dont want a 22

well, you are limited, you cant own a hand gun...

so rifle, or shotgun is the only ones you can have, and if you are in CA, its even stricter than that...

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones