Alternator for an 02 Honda Civic

Does anyone know who makes, or who can make a decent alternator for a Civic? Stock one is 70 amps and it sucks lol, and the only after market ones I've seen are 140 amps for around $600. Anyone know of the other options?

Thanks,

Adam

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Not yet, I'm about to right now though lol

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

you wont find a decent one for cheap, you get what you pay for when you get parts..

my 180 was 500 i think for my integra...

they CAN make up to 300a alts for our cars, CJ aka redbaron has a 300 in his integra

edit

DC and mechman i mean

Edited by Team_DC-Derrick

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Thanks for the heads up on what's out there Derrick. I just emailed Mechman and I'm gonna see what they can do. I might just be stocking up on extra batteries for the time being though.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Guest DC Power Kyle

Just letting you know adding more batteries doesn't solve the issue. The more batteries you have the better your voltage will be bur you have to remember you can easily drain your batteries and deplete your capacity and overwork your alternator trying to recharge them. Get a GOOD alternator that will actually charge at idle and a good battery and it will go a long way.

Just letting you know adding more batteries doesn't solve the issue. The more batteries you have the better your voltage will be bur you have to remember you can easily drain your batteries and deplete your capacity and overwork your alternator trying to recharge them. Get a GOOD alternator that will actually charge at idle and a good battery and it will go a long way.

I know it doesn't solve the problem, but it will help with my voltage drop for the time being. I am definitely getting an alternator next. I was planning on ordering one this week, but my brothers wedding was this weekend and I was the best man and I ended up spending about 2 grand more than expected, but it's all good. He had fun and it was a blast, just gotta wait a little longer to get what I need now.

And I'll try to snap some pics of the alt later today, I'e got a spare in the trunk lol.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

I have alternator for that civic 2002 and made by Accessive Amperage but not sure if working or not. I still have it but you could contact nate and see if he could get it running right..

2011-09-06192402.jpg

2011-09-06192415.jpg

2011-09-06192428.jpg

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg