Getting a new tattoo. Need some ideas

Don't get a tattoo of a penis on your forehead. Get it on your cheek.

But in all seriousness, find things that represent you and build off of that. Things that represent important events or periods in your life. Naw meen?

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

[quote name=^_^ Gem132' timestamp='1315118732' post='1672523]

im with ryan on this one, i wouldnt ask for something other people would suggest as it might sound good at first than in a yr you will be like wtf why did i get this etc. i would just look around and find something you know your gunna like in 10+ yrs. i myself like the Japanese koi fishes and dragons

I dont agree. How can you go wrong with a penis on the forehead? /thread.

[quote name=^_^ Gem132' timestamp='1315118732' post='1672523]

im with ryan on this one, i wouldnt ask for something other people would suggest as it might sound good at first than in a yr you will be like wtf why did i get this etc. i would just look around and find something you know your gunna like in 10+ yrs. i myself like the Japanese koi fishes and dragons

Pretty much the definition of class.

1272938115936.jpg

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

If you are asking what you should get tattooed on a car audio forum, chances are you shouldn't get tattooed. If you don't know the answer to what you are gonna get done, then how the hell are we.

I don't care if it's my brother or not, if I wasn't 100% confident he could do anything I want and make it look absolutely flawless then I wouldn't let him touch me. I don't care how simple it is, or how bad he needs the work. Friends don't let friends get bad tattoos.

-Zach-

2010 Toyota Tundra
Full Hybrid Audio SQ

7" BDS on 37's

2000 Ford Expedition

160+ dB Green Turd -SOLD- :(

2q1s9as.jpg

EDIT: real shit though, you probably shouldnt be asking this here. im sure they have tat fourms where they have actual pics of bad ass tats that are easy to do, so your bro can DO ET!

Archived