Getting a new tattoo. Need some ideas

[quote name=^_^ Gem132' timestamp='1315118732' post='1672523]

im with ryan on this one, i wouldnt ask for something other people would suggest as it might sound good at first than in a yr you will be like wtf why did i get this etc. i would just look around and find something you know your gunna like in 10+ yrs. i myself like the Japanese koi fishes and dragons

Listen to this guy right here ;)

If you are asking what you should get tattooed on a car audio forum, chances are you shouldn't get tattooed. If you don't know the answer to what you are gonna get done, then how the hell are we.

We are all a community here with similar interests. Chances are serious answers will be in his interest because we are all together here. he just wants suggestions, when you were getting your first tattoos you probably were in some sort of similar dispute.

The Sundown logo

He obviously is a kicker fan did you see his build? haha

To op, you'll know it when you see something you like permanently. Keep us posted with what you decide, some of us here are actually interested!!

Ryan

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good point. I guess I should say I need some ideas. Idk?

And I kinda like the dark, gothic look. But I gotta stay simple, my brother is a noob, and I don't want a fucked up tattoo!

man theres that word again noob the one ur looking for is newb lol but other than that there all kinds of stuff u can get theres some badass simple stuff u can get like prayers put into a scroll theres tribal theres crosses man the list is endless

• 1 month later...

dark ,gothic or emo tats

Red light rev ya engines..light goes green u take off, petal to the floor.I take it slow but some how seem to catch up with u at he next red.So u think u can do it again.light goes green you stall..i put my foot down just to show u what fast really looks like :)

• 4 weeks later...

Archived