I don't blame her...I woulda done the same... disturbing the peace is disturbing the peace...you wouldn't like it if I was doing it outside ur house at 3AM right? no different...

2 key things you said that he didn't do were:

1) Outside a house....he was bahind a store where nobody else was, except for the dumb cunt.

2) 3am....look like he was playing middle of the day.

Also, say he didn't leave. He wouldn't have got a ticket (if he turned the system down and waited) because he could have said he didn't think anyone would be able to hear. And whe they would have told him the lady called all he needed to say was that she hadn't told him prior to the call and as soon as she approached him about it he did turn his music down.

And a disturbing the piece ticket is never issues the first time. Cops give a warning and if they have to go back that's when they give the ticket.

never said he did I was only making a point...

I own 2 shops and trust me I know the rules and more importantly what is MORALLY and ETHICALLY proper... if dude thinks his weak setup was so awesome he would know it carries quite far... and that they would hear AND feel it inside...

And I'm a crim justice major and I'm telling you that he would NOT have gotten a ticket unless he kept playing his system and made the cops go there more than once.

And what are you working with to be calling his setup weak?

And I just saw your post about respect, if you would think about it even just a little bit he did have the respect to waste some gas (at the price that it is now that's a big thing) and go somewhere that he felt would not disturb people.

And you sound like a weak ass basshead. Cuz no matter how hard we try there's always going to be someone we bother with our systems, no matter where we are.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't blame her...I woulda done the same... disturbing the peace is disturbing the peace...you wouldn't like it if I was doing it outside ur house at 3AM right? no different...

yeah do that at my house in 3 in the mornin i dare ya ill walk out on my front porch and start pumpin out 12 gauge rounds at ur car

I WOULDN'T do it to anyone... that is the point It is simple R E S P E C T ....

but I aint skeered a no puny 12g... ;) lol J/K

what he did was respectful look at the video comon man he was BEHIND a building bothering noone at all till chick on the rag showed up atleast he wasnt infront of the building bothering people

1) Outside a house....he was bahind a store where nobody else was, except for the dumb cunt.

Also, say he didn't leave. He wouldn't have got a ticket (if he turned the system down and waited) because he could have said he didn't think anyone would be able to hear. And whe they would have told him the lady called all he needed to say was that she hadn't told him prior to the call and as soon as she approached him about it he did turn his music down.

And a disturbing the piece ticket is never issues the first time. Cops give a warning and if they have to go back that's when they give the ticket.

I own 2 shops and trust me I know the rules and more importantly what is MORALLY and ETHICALLY proper... if dude thinks his weak setup was so awesome he would know it carries quite far... and that they would hear AND feel it inside...

And I'm a crim justice major and I'm telling you that he would NOT have gotten a ticket unless he kept playing his system and made the cops go there more than once.

And what are you working with to be calling his setup weak?

And I just saw your post about respect, if you would think about it even just a little bit he did have the respect to waste some gas (at the price that it is now that's a big thing) and go somewhere that he felt would not disturb people.

And you sound like a weak ass basshead. Cuz no matter how hard we try there's always going to be someone we bother with our systems, no matter where we are.

so ya don't know the laws in effect quite yet then...

weak ass basshead? lol you sir are quite funny you have no clue who the fuck I even am...

regardless dude has 0 respect and anyone that defends him is no better imo...

their is a good reason I have 75000 posts spanning 4 other forums and less than 50 here... too many wanna be's nutthuggers and ethugs ... have a nice day...

There's always one. You should probably read the first post again. I thought I was in an area that it wouldn't bother the business. If she would have come at me and asked to turn it down I would, and I did. She called the cops before I even knew I was disturbing the business. And thats a bitch move.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

yeah dude totaly uncalled for theres no reason to start bashing on peoples systems and i doubt his system is weak sence he had a lady come from inside of a concrete building to tell him that shes calling the cops

There's always one. You should probably read the first post again. I thought I was in an area that it wouldn't bother the business. If she would have come at me and asked to turn it down I would, and I did. She called the cops before I even knew I was disturbing the business. And thats a bitch move.

3am is a different story. And most likely a house is near other houses so they have a house inside the house while they house so they can house. :shrug:

Alpine PDX-V9

Morel Tempo 6

Alpine SBR-S8-4

Alpine CDE 149BT

i think sic is overlooking the fact that it was calling the cops out of the gate, rather than walking over and saying" excuse me, could you turn that down, i am trying to run a business and all i can hear is your stereo" boom done and he would leave. instead, she called the cops and acted like a self-righteous bitch "I CALLED THE COPS!" and was smiling. That would have been respect on her part, he was trying to be respectful and be where no one was (so he thought) rather than in a residental nieghborhood. She was a cunt, he did nothing wrong, but looks like your not here to listen/read what people think and analyze their opinion are you? so have a nice day. :drink40:

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

Archived