It seems that the site is going down hill with all the pissing matches and shit talking that occurs there is very few threads that dont have it, or dont have people saying something that they dont know about and when someone who does know about it says something they are obviously the wrong person and then it starts ,

I would agree with this. Been on this site nearly everyday since late 08 (didn't sign up till 09 iirc) and people getting in fights over the littlest shit, people starting crap when people put up threads just asking questions (yeah fair enough they might not go through with what they ask but its always good to know for future reference) all the fights over which brand is better blah blah has gotten way more frequent. I don't think the sites going downhill though,, it's still I great place for information with alot of helpful people who know there shit just there is alot of fights and pissing matches that aren't needed.. That's just my opinion

Pioneer deh-80prs2 10" Tantric Sounds HD's Ported Box Tuned to 33hzSoundqubed 3500.1Hertz HSK 165Tantric Sounds 6.5" Coaxials80sq ft of MurdermatXs Power D3400 & D3100

Sky High Car Audio Cable Throughout

i just hate how fuckin rude some people are. one of the reasons people join this site is to get help and learn about car audio people but when they ask questions people act like you were born severely retarded and are just complete dicks about it

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

It seems that the site is going down hill with all the pissing matches and shit talking that occurs there is very few threads that dont have it, or dont have people saying something that they dont know about and when someone who does know about it says something they are obviously the wrong person and then it starts ,

stfu noob you are fucken wrong!!!!!

:lol:

but now in all honestly you are correct, even though i think everyone has a part of it, i bet you if people just ignore the stupid comments they post, there will be less pissing matches remeber this is suppose to be for FUN! to escape the bullshit from our normal lifes why continue with that in the 12volt world is beyond me

CAR

-2005 Ford Mustang (Legand Lime)

H/U

-Pioneer avh 3200dvd

Amps

2 AQ 3500d.1s strapped 1ohm daily .25burps

1Sundown Audio 100.4

1 Sundown Audio 125.2

Subs

4 AQ HDC'4s 12's

Mids and highs

4 Sundown Neo Pro 8s

2 AQ Super Tweeters

Electronical

Mechman 270 unit

1 D3400

2 D3100's

WALLED!

it happens you'll notice it in cycles.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

soon going to stop coming on becuase it seems to be the same thing everyday , im on my vw forums more and more

yes, its just you. Its YOUR pissing and moaning lately that is part of the problem. You not coming around much is fine by me. Adios.

other then that, there will be normal forum bullshit from time to time. All forums are like that. If we clamp down, you guys cry like little babies that we are too strict (Especially on other forums). We ease up a little (or we miss something), and you cry like little babies that its out of control here.

oh well, forums will be forums sometimes. We do our best. Like i said, you are part of the problem lately so its funny YOU of all people would post this. :shrug:

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916