Cannot wait, the day before it comes out our game store is having a tournament, when black ops and mw2 and waw and cod4 came out me and my buddy won. Usually around 200 people compete in it. 1st place gets the game for free(both people) and some money. Always nice to go whoop some ass, get the game free and get some cash to buy more car audio stuff lol.

2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins

4 FT1s

C1600.2

8 PWX 8s
ONX2.100

Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener

My Youtube

Feedback

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whoever said that the same people who made MW2 made MW3 is incorrect.

I cannot wait for this game! 4 more days, and I'll be raping face :)

xbox or ps3?

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

Whoever said that the same people who made MW2 made MW3 is incorrect.

I cannot wait for this game! 4 more days, and I'll be raping face :)

xbox or ps3?

Xbawks

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

Oh my gosh:( makes me want to go buy another 360. my old one got red ring of death. booo but im gonna think about this one lol

how bout instead of buying another red ring factory, you get a ps3 and never have to worry bout it again?

Oh my gosh:( makes me want to go buy another 360. my old one got red ring of death. booo but im gonna think about this one lol

how bout instead of buying another red ring factory, you get a ps3 and never have to worry bout it again?

sanitarium i'm assuming you have ps3? can I add you? i'd love to have a few fellow bassheads on psn.

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

I believe the only reason they get the red ring, is because they get overheated and pretty much fry themselves. IIRC

Put a fan in dat bishh :drink40:

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s
(4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4
(2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500

sanitarium i'm assuming you have ps3? can I add you? i'd love to have a few fellow bassheads on psn.

My son is the only one that really plays my ps3 anymore, no sense in worry bout my login.

I believe the only reason they get the red ring, is because they get overheated and pretty much fry themselves. IIRC

Put a fan in dat bishh :drink40:

a fan isn't gonna help. the glue that held their heatsinks on lets go (yes they were dumb enough to attach a cpu/gpu heatsink with glue and no mechanical hold downs)

Archived