steve meade you inspire 14yr olds dude

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's times like this that make me proud to be a member of the basshead family! Where else can you go to be understood why you have such a deep passion for something as standard as a car radio?! LOL! I am also happy to see young blood getting involved because with all the things that people can get in trouble with nowadays, car audio is pretty much a safe hobby! I would rather watch my son spend all his money on car audio and stay at home installing his system and tweaking it rather than have him driving around getting into drugs and other crap...

Plus, it keeps him away from the ugly chicks! Ever notice that there are not too many ugly chicks that dig car audio?! :santa:

It's times like this that make me proud to be a member of the basshead family! Where else can you go to be understood why you have such a deep passion for something as standard as a car radio?! LOL! I am also happy to see young blood getting involved because with all the things that people can get in trouble with nowadays, car audio is pretty much a safe hobby! I would rather watch my son spend all his money on car audio and stay at home installing his system and tweaking it rather than have him driving around getting into drugs and other crap...

Plus, it keeps him away from the ugly chicks! Ever notice that there are not too many ugly chicks that dig car audio?! :santa:

x2^

And with all the money he'd save from taking them out to eat at the local Sonic, he could buy himself a little tinker car to start messing with LOL. Girls are almost as expensive as car audio... If not more ;)

The REAL YouTube Page

●▬▬▬▬★▬▬^๑۩۩๑^▬▬★▬▬▬▬●

Head Unit - Pioneer DEH-p6000ub

Equalizer - Soon To Come

Amplifiers - (4) Soundstream TX1.2600d's

Subwoofers - (2) Soundstream XXX 18's

Enclosure - 16 Cubic Foot Wall Tuned to 38hz

Power Wire - (200ft) Tsunami 0 Gauge PRO

BIG 3 w/ 8 C&D Batteries

techforce_teamdbs.gif

Team DBs (Driven By sound)

x2^

And with all the money he'd save from taking them out to eat at the local Sonic, he could buy himself a little tinker car to start messing with LOL. Girls are almost as expensive as car audio... If not more ;)

they pass that line buy a mile. :) it's never enough for them

im not sayin steve should send anything thats totally his decision. but id say this lil dude would cherish the shit out of anything that came from SMD headquarters even if its just stickers. just my thoughts. but im gonna sub the lil guy cus hes starting out kinda like i did, hes got a system b4 hes even old enough to drive. plus hes creative as hell and hes doing something with his time instead of gittin high or in trouble like alot of kids his age :good:

forum2_zpsxe3pvakm.jpg

im not sayin steve should send anything thats totally his decision. but id say this lil dude would cherish the shit out of anything that came from SMD headquarters even if its just stickers. just my thoughts. but im gonna sub the lil guy cus hes starting out kinda like i did, hes got a system b4 hes even old enough to drive. plus hes creative as hell and hes doing something with his time instead of gittin high or in trouble like alot of kids his age :good:

FOR REAL!!

He commented on my vid saying I was a disgrace to car audio and I didnt know anything.

Guess he can still use some growing up and learning.

A few days later I messaged him back helping him with his amp heating issue.

He thanked me.

That's all I have to say about that.

wow bro u know we settled this. i was in a bad mood cause i lost a 100$ bill i worked my ass off for. then i tryed to fix my friend kicker comp and saw your video and just went off on the fact that your voice. no doubt about it i was a dick about that.

No prob, I watched your vids and remember when I was 12-15 building boxes in my room and whatnot. So it's cool.

Just not the best first impression you could have made.

I hold no grudges. You were alright after that so thank you.

AGREED

If you guys don't care about subscribing to people and want to help the kid out,

subscribe to him.He loves bass as much as we do,we all started somewhere right.

I just think he shouldn't give stuff away to pump up his subscribers :shrug:

Thanks for reading guys

Billy is very supporting, and engaging young YouTuber. I like how your helping the underdog man! :)

yeah I know,like I told him before.he reminds me when I was small :)

thanks for posting and sorry I made u came out of the shadows

I havent seen a post from you here in SMD for years lol

well goodluck in life bro and keep enjoying your bass adventures :drinks:

TEAM FLEX ISSUES,TEAM DC AUDIO

2000 Silverado Ext 1500 v.3

(Walled Silverado)

4 DC Power 270a Alts on A DC Power Quad Alt Bracket

XS Power VCM,Stinger Volt Meters

4 AA Mayhem 18s

2 DC Audio 9.0ks Strapped

1 DC Audio 175.4

4 Selenium 6.5s & 4 Selenium 8s

4 Selenium Super Tweeter st350s

72 SQ Ft Of Stinger Roadkill Expert

Alpine CDA 9887

XS Power d3400(Hood),6 XS Power d3100s(Bed)

& much more.....

2011 Meca CA State Champion & State Record Holder In M5

Meca SPL:158.2

Meca P&P:137.4

DB Drag:159.1

USACI:161.2

BUILD LOG.....YOUTUBE CHANNEL.....FEEDBACK

Archived