Orion or Phoenix Gold for an added line?

I think RE Audio has its pluses and minuses. They have nice subs that go from entry level to pretty damn hardcore. The problem is, a guy comes in and sees the RE stuff in the show room and quickly realizes websites like Audiosavings and SonicElectronix sells it and gets it there for a cheaper price. I doubt you could compete on price with those two companies. So if you don't mind introducing a potential customer to that name and risk them coming back in to install their "new" equipment, then that's fine. I realize internet sales, in general, must be hard for a retailer, but the first thing I thought of when RE was mentioned was Audiosavings.com. That's my .02. Good luck with whatever your decision may be.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think RE Audio has its pluses and minuses. They have nice subs that go from entry level to pretty damn hardcore. The problem is, a guy comes in and sees the RE stuff in the show room and quickly realizes websites like Audiosavings and SonicElectronix sells it and gets it there for a cheaper price. I doubt you could compete on price with those two companies. So if you don't mind introducing a potential customer to that name and risk them coming back in to install their "new" equipment, then that's fine. I realize internet sales, in general, must be hard for a retailer, but the first thing I thought of when RE was mentioned was Audiosavings.com. That's my .02. Good luck with whatever your decision may be.

Yeah, internet is a slight pain, but warranty is on them. I have to deal with it to some level. But a lot of our clients will pay a little extra to get it right there if they can. So that's kind of what I want to do, have a lil of everything here @ anygivin time. From entry level $85 subs to SMD 18'S.

Defiant Audio

302-335-5808

www.defiantaudiollc.com

you tube: search Defiant Audio

Smyrna Delaware

"Does anyone else turn their system down at street light to see if anyone else has Bass too?

I think i may have a problem"

Where can I find a "Bass Anonymous?"

Jbl has good margin.

Re if you just hint at wanting a deep discount will bend over backwards.

But if you sell aa there is no point in re subs.

Jbl thru distrubution is somethingg id look into.

Fuck dei and their bs policies

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

See the problem is AA takes like 3 weeks from oder to sales floor. I think RE, would be premade so quicker to us. U think no on the Orion though huh. I agree, money sitting there with JBL. Ill have to check all the dealer pricing and local distribution today.

Defiant Audio

302-335-5808

www.defiantaudiollc.com

Smyrna Delaware

"Does anyone else turn their system down at street light to see if anyone else has Bass too?

So had a conference call with RE Audio, definitely bringing them in. Gotta put together a good size order now.

Defiant Audio

302-335-5808

www.defiantaudiollc.com

Smyrna Delaware

Archived