Second Skin Audio

Worlds "Largest" subwoofer (Most RMS watts)

sony xplod plugged it up to the wall didnt even move a bit. just started smoking because it was mad i wasnt giving it enough power

yea this ^ or my old boss phantom 12's they did the same thing one big bump just to yell then smoke cuz they were so pissed i would under power them like that

Eminent Tech TRW 17

15s7hps.png

Well now don't you feel silly...

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

mtx jackhammer. definitely.

I lol'd ^^^^^^

Lvl 6 could compete. can put 7k on them IIRC

This http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/118444-800-pound-magnet-16-inch-coil-dual-1-ohm-sub/

16inch coil 800 pound magnet. But he deleted the pic.. He says can take 20k All day

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

Would have to be either the Jackhammer (don't know the rating, but I know it's huge...) or a Soundstream X3/XXX at 10kw RMS.

I saw a video on Meade's channel with a guy in a focus who had an X3 18" powered with an SS XXX 15,000w RMS amp. Crazy, overpowering that thing like a bish!

Or a Level 6. Don't know what they can take, but I saw one in a wall socket, just flexed like crazy and didn't show any signs of dying, seemed like ti was enjoying it. I know they can take 20kw burps though :D

04 Lancer CH ES

JVC KD-R626 H/U

(2) JL Audio Evolution C2-650 Components

RE Audio SEX 12" D4

JL Audio XD 600/1 Monoblock

Eminent Tech TRW 17

15s7hps.png

Well now don't you feel silly...

No not at all.... :squintfinger:

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

Go ahead and try to put 10k on a XXX. I'll be waiting for your results.

dc 9k at 16v wired down in a boot burped at 55hz gave me a 147.0

did that 5 or 6 times before it died.

just saying..

AUSTRALIA do i need say more?

HU: some crap pionee

AMP: dc 9k @ 18v

SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12"

Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d

burp setup for fun 152's

soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU

Would have to be either the Jackhammer (don't know the rating, but I know it's huge...) or a Soundstream X3/XXX at 10kw RMS.

I saw a video on Meade's channel with a guy in a focus who had an X3 18" powered with an SS XXX 15,000w RMS amp. Crazy, overpowering that thing like a bish!

Or a Level 6. Don't know what they can take, but I saw one in a wall socket, just flexed like crazy and didn't show any signs of dying, seemed like ti was enjoying it. I know they can take 20kw burps though :D

didn't he have a 10k on the x3? and don't think even at 16v so prob alot less then 10k.

AUSTRALIA do i need say more?

HU: some crap pionee

AMP: dc 9k @ 18v

SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12"

Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d

burp setup for fun 152's

soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU

Archived