bl with btl soft parts?

It can be done, however the drop in recone would have to be made by them to get the coil height correct, if they would be willing to do this

However the spiders (Just a weaker spider pack with less spiders), cone, surround, tinsels are all the same from BL to BTL, from what I remember the coils are almost identical too.

The inner and outer gap of the motor are the same for fully loaded BL to BTL, however the BL woofer has slightly shallower gap and would require the voicecoil to be at a different height. Otherwise the BTL drop in recone, will more then likely bottom out in the BL motor.

sounds like be easyer todo the same bl soft parts lol

AUSTRALIA do i need say more?

HU: some crap pionee

AMP: dc 9k @ 18v

SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12"

Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d

burp setup for fun 152's

soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU

It can be done, however the drop in recone would have to be made by them to get the coil height correct, if they would be willing to do this

However the spiders (Just a weaker spider pack with less spiders), cone, surround, tinsels are all the same from BL to BTL, from what I remember the coils are almost identical too.

The inner and outer gap of the motor are the same for fully loaded BL to BTL, however the BL woofer has slightly shallower gap and would require the voicecoil to be at a different height. Otherwise the BTL drop in recone, will more then likely bottom out in the BL motor.

No...not at all.

The hixamax BTL coil will smack the back plate. The standard flatwind coil for the BTL is the same coil as the flat wind coil option for the BL, but the set up is still different.

They use the same spider combination.

Moral of the story here..don't order pistons for a blown 572 when you are trying to put them in a 454. The parts are made like they are for a reason.

Edited by NDMstang65

Authorized Ascendant Audio Dealer! Message me for information.

If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough -Albert Einstein

"I have a plausible excuse for not liking you. And you know why."

But...

I want the long travel pre runner shocks on my stock civic.

Why not, everyone else is doing it.....

Lmao

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

But...

I want the long travel pre runner shocks on my stock civic.

Why not, everyone else is doing it.....

Lmao

"Hold my beer and watch this shit"

:werd_msword:

Authorized Ascendant Audio Dealer! Message me for information.

If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough -Albert Einstein

"I have a plausible excuse for not liking you. And you know why."