Mechman Alternators

ANYONE IN ATLANTA !!! help us catch a scammer ASAP !!!

Let's not have any ass-kicking, just a couple photos and our property returned. I would rather give one of you a unit for your ride than allow this sack of shit to have this one.

The owner of the credit card has already been refunded so we are out the $500 unless we get it back. We aren't going to fight over her money at this point, we know it's fraud.

Let's not have any ass-kicking, just a couple photos and our property returned. I would rather give one of you a unit for your ride than allow this sack of shit to have this one.

The owner of the credit card has already been refunded so we are out the $500 unless we get it back. We aren't going to fight over her money at this point, we know it's fraud.

i wonder if it's the neighbors... what if there was an 08 Chevy Alav. next door...

Damn, I wish I was in atlanta I'd go get it.

145.9@40hz

145.3@34hz

big 3

X2 group 34

Deka Group 31

All 0/1 awg jl meta wire

Alpine CDA 7894

Orion HCCA D5000

2 AQ HDC312's

Crunch gpv1100.2 (for 6.5"s only)

AQ pro audio 6.5" - 3 sets

AQ supertweeters - 2 sets

2000 Slamry

Hope you guys catch the person. I had this sheet happen to me once. Pain in the arse. It came out of mine and the merchants pockets not the thieves. Damn I hate thieves. Good luck mech

Sorry wasn't trying to stir the pot

Larry knows I was joking

Edited by jlh2003

Who wants to help us PWN a scammer?

Somebody just used a stolen credit card to purchase an alternator from our online store, but we might be able to catch it in time. The fraudulent delivery address is:

1200 Cameron Creek

Marietta, GA 30062

The package is shown as out for delivery- If anyone can go to this address and intercept the package, and also post pictures of the building and any vehicle's associated with it, we might be able to catch this criminal. We are offering $500 MECHBUCKS good towards the purchase of any alternator reward for anyone who can do this.

HELP US GET THIS CLOWN !!!!

It's assholes like this who increase the cost of goods for everyone!!!

I'll throw in a set of Shok Buds in addition to what mechman is offering to anyone who helps to catch this a$$hole.

matt: link posted up on my shok page too.

Thanks!

posted link to this on turboford.org

Thanks!

Sorry wasn't trying to stir the pot

Larry knows I was joking

I know, but if anything happens to this thief I don't want it blowing back on you.

If I was in that area or had law enforcement friends down there it'd be an easy fix:)

Appreciate that! Thanks but Id be fine I'm a federal LEO:) hehe

Edited by jlh2003