Mechman Alternators

ANYONE IN ATLANTA !!! help us catch a scammer ASAP !!!

Since this was an online transaction, is there any way to track the ip address and find out who it is? Nate, you're a dangerous man and you know how to find people, your thoughts on that idea? I would say cross reference that ip with members here, but I'm pretty sure that's time consuming as hell. Just throwing this out there, because I think the entire situation is fucked up.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

I have a feeling i've already hit the nail on the head and ip wont do much without a warrant etc. Im willing to bet the card stolen was the homeowners.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I have a feeling i've already hit the nail on the head and ip wont do much without a warrant etc. Im willing to bet the card stolen was the homeowners.

No, it was not the homeowners card. Looks like they did this clean enough for now, but with some real research they may be tracked and charged.

did you file police report or did the owner of the card? because it's really easy to track down who and where ordered it.

The cardholder has filed. We have refunded and only want to recover our property at this time. We will fully cooperate with the cardholder in her effort to recover any losses.

Well at least what was stolen has been recovered. I guess let the authorities do the rest, which is probably nothing, but we can hope.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

damn, some lucky guy at UPS is going to get $500 mechbucks. lol

The funny thing is this guy is willing to go to prison for an alternator, mail fraud, identity theft, and credit card fraud... some people are so dumb

they dont give a shit about the item they just steal and think they are too smart to get caught. i had someone get my card number and order a bunch of avon products. they also got 2 bottles of acci berry (sp?) but they sent that to my house :trippy:

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

its too bad the police didnt get involved and they could have set up a sting.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I'm glad to hear that its been resolved. To some degree. The person who stole it need whats coming to him, karma is a bitch. And he's going to have to buy better batteries or he might try it again with another alternator vendor. Maybe you should put the word out to the major h/o alt companies to be on the look out for an alternator ordered for 08 avalanche in that area. If they were dumb e-nuff to do it once they will be more than likely dumb e-nuff to do it again.

that or just wait for the shipper to have someone call about where is my package. tell them im sorry it didnt make it out today problem with the truck. and you can come and get it and have the police waiting for them...

Edited by Twiztid

PPI dbl din
DC Level 3
1.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.
DC audio 2.0k
CT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear

dc_audio.jpg

"Out for delivery"

The unit has been recovered!

The victim of the credit card fraud has been refunded, the alternator is recovered and we are only out the shipping charge to Atlanta. I call this a win.