Sonic Electronix

I have to admit I've done some stupid stuff financially in the name of car audio.  My first system in this car was when I first started my current job.  I took out a 600 dollar loan and thought that it was soooo much money.  I got a couple Audiobahn 12s and an SPL Dynamics amp and I was beatin (I thought I was).  I blew one of the 12s and scrapped the whole thing for a Koiiler amp and two Infinity Perfect 12 for 300 bucks.  Koiiler was like 6 years old and finally gave out on me so I stopped at B/B and picked up a RF amp for like 400 bucks.  Was convinced by the salesman that I needed a cap too so of course I got that.  I found a deal on two RF P312D4s so I got them and hund on to the infinitys til I got a PPI PCX 2400 amp for 800 bucks brand new.  Anyway, it continued on like that until I finally ended up with the setup I have now and I'm soon to drop another 2000 on Fi BTL 15s to replace my SXs and two more amps.  Yeah for spending too much money.

Current Setup : Nothing
2014 Ford Focus SE Hatch

Future looking like:

Singer / XS power

Crescendo BC3500D

CT EXO 15

Pioneer 80PRS

CDT HD-61PRO

CT Sounds M75.4

CT Sounds AT60.4

Something along those lines.

I have no clue how I afford all my stuff...working working and working and I couldn't do it without the support from Kicker/Kinetik :)

Team Phat HertZTeam KickerTeam Kinetik Power2005 MECA DB2 World Champion2006 MECA DB4 World Champion4 DD 9515's4 Kicker ZX2500.1'sI'm not a 1 note wonder...

I am 26 and I have been in this game for 8 years. It takes time, money and knowledge to make it all work. I feel lucky to have gotten hooked at such a young age. Dedication my friend will get you a long way

Christian

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

Ditto on the slangin drugs thing...that seems to work pretty good for alot of people around my town.

For me I just researched and saved my money.  Worked some high paying jobs in the summer and such.  Got a job at a shop and purchased alot of my equipment with the discount.  Of course that's all back when I didn't pay rent, insurance, nor did I have car payments.  In college now and it's a little harder to save the money but I'm building my funds back up and saving for the next thing... 

I'd say check around your town for banks with really good interest rates on money CD's and deposit it there. So instead of your money sitting around it could be collecting interest which equals more money for you  ;)

So within that six months to a year that it is in there collecting interest, NETWORK and RESEARCH with as many people and sources as possible. Hope this helps a little and best of luck to ya.

Another thing that helps is friends. Take the knowledge you have and people around you and build a badass system with cheaper parts. Then sell your cheaper systems to your friends. Each time you make a little and upgrade as you go. I always try to be on the  ;) Cutting edge  ;) with my systems and when I upgrade, friends always want what I got. helps to use brands that they haven't heard of too.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

lucky bastards i cant even afford a system im using my computer subs as my car subs lol cause my rents wont let me listen to music loud. and my dad has some power inverters laying around that he never uses used it once for his work and so im using them lol

despite that theyre pretty decent actually can kick alot of um semi low end subs out there

Another thing that helps is friends. Take the knowledge you have and people around you and build a badass system with cheaper parts. Then sell your cheaper systems to your friends. Each time you make a little and upgrade as you go. I always try to be on the  ;) Cutting edge  ;) with my systems and when I upgrade, friends always want what I got. helps to use brands that they haven't heard of too.

this is sweet and i used it til i got to a certain point.  people who just like loud music but arent into the hobbie, dont usually see the worth of a 700 dollar subwoofer, so my GF ends up with all my handmedowns in her explorer.

Yep the wife went from " I just want a little beat to, 8K watts and a semi wall" The thing is that you won't be able to sell your friends on that $700 sub but you can sell $100 subs to them all day. Same goes for amps. Not many people can call a system with 2 T4's and 2 RE MT's a starter system. But if your really into it, tou can get stupid loud on cheap gear. You just got to work hard at doing it.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)