Favorite/worst iphone 4 cases?

I have accidentally driven over my phone in a otterbox, and I saved it! Bulky or not, I don't have 400-600 dollars to throw around everytime I break my phone cause of a simple case. I live by my otterbox, and will never use another case. And 30+ dollars on amazon now, so they are more affordable.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since going from iPhone to a HTC EVO for work I actually drop the evo more when i have a big case on it. Got a siedio one that just covers the sides and back and haven't dropped it since so it give or take with me. Lol. I had the iPhone 4 and every other iphone from the day they came out and dropped them more then I would care to count. Got some scuffs on the edges here in there but phones are a lot stronger then they used to be. Dropped my iPhone 4 with a bumper on it down three concrete stairs. The bumper got pretty scratched up but the phone was perfectly fine.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

• 5 weeks later...

I have a "incase" case. Basically it's just a small piece of plastic that covers the outside, but after a years worth of use and multiple drops my phone is ding free. Also it was free so I can't complain :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Magpul makes a great Iphone case $9.99/$16 and some change with shipping. Made in america. You can get them directly from the Magpul web site, and they match magazines they make!

06 Monte Carlo

Motorola T605

Alpine CDA 9886

Polk mids and highs

Yellow top

2 XS Power D975

Knukoncepts 0 gauge

1 DC Audio 3.5K

1 DC LVL 4XL 15" Thorshammer package

Archived