PROJECT ANTIBLING 2000 jeep cherokee (the jeep wanted cake)

100_0886.jpgbattery terminal, fuse block, power distribution block. and ground distribution block 100_0885.jpg

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

100_0891.jpg100_0890.jpg100_0888.jpg100_0887.jpg

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

the start of how im gonna hide my amp wires a bit. im gonna drill some holes and put my rcas power ground and speaker wire through. then before i put it in im gonna stain this to match my horn box100_0893.jpg

my sticker and my next project ( hell i wish)100_0895.jpg100_0894.jpg

lastly a before video. i wish it was better quality but what can you do.

got the amp rack stained. i fail at making a fake wood grain lol100_0902.jpg100_0903.jpg

just so you know you can fit 6 1/2 rounds in those roof speaker spots and still put the stock grills back on, trust me, ive done it. cant even tell they are aftermarket.

just so you know you can fit 6 1/2 rounds in those roof speaker spots and still put the stock grills back on, trust me, ive done it. cant even tell they are aftermarket.

thanks for the heads up. ill have to check that out.

oh and by the way thats with no cutting. they just fit haha. i used the cheapest poineer speakers i could find. they sound great.

oh and by the way thats with no cutting. they just fit haha. i used the cheapest poineer speakers i could find. they sound great.

right now my stocks sound pretty good. and get good midbass. i know if i amplify them im gonna blow them. and i know theres better out there.

Archived