FUCK NO. stay away brother. i own a stealth and i would not own a first gen for a couple reasons.

Transfer cases have problems, less splines, lifter tick, less power, heavier than newer gens. the list goes on.

these cars cost a lot of money to maintain, but they are fun as shit to drive!

edit: 99 lifters will fix your problem since you're already looking to rebuild. Also, parts for these cars are more rare and expensive compared to say an eclipse.

EDIT x2....if its not a vr4 then i would look elsewhere. if you dont want to turbo then i would look for an SOHC engine for a couple reasons. one being its non interference. second being the DOHC non turbo isnt fast and is over rated on the power ratings. id rather have an under rated sohc at 165 hp then an over rated 220 hp.

in a nutshell....not worth it, especially the amount of money you would put into it to only be a 220hp car. Look around and you can find a better deal. join 3si.org/forum for more answers to your questions.

btw the splines and power loss i was talking about above was directed towards a vr4 so disregard that. sorry

Edited by finkster

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Extremely rare, I agree... My buddy happened to be one of those extremely rare cases. Not to mention that he sucks at rebuilds and forgot to put the thrust bearing in... Duh. I've seen them walk on eclipses. A lot lol.

OP: Listen to Finkster, just a stab in the dark.....He seems to know what he's talking about :drinks:

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg