September 11th - Where were you this time 10yrs ago

I had gotten up to go to work I was getting ready to go into truck driving school as well I remember and I turned on the news to see what was going on in the world that day well I remember the first plane had just hit and they were trying to figure out what happened they thought it was an accident at first there was lots of confusion then I saw the next plane slam into the second tower and I knew it was no accident I also then remembered what time it was I was so glued to the tv I lost track of time I called my boss and he said don't sweat it he closed down for the day cause of it now every time I see a movie and it was filmed in new york and I see the twin towers I get shivers cause I'm seeing something that isn't their any more like a ghost

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I woke up for school, and my mom had the news on tv. I sat and watched as I ate breakfast. Didn't really understand what was going on or severity of it, but she said it was very serious. I was in 7th grade, and when I got to school, they had the tv on the news, and everyone was just quiet. Nobody knew how to act, we tried to do our schoolwork, but nobody could focus. Such a strange, weird feeling that morning, I'll NEVER forget it.

I was in 10th grade MS studies. I remember the whole school being in a haze. No one talking or smiling. the teachers wouldn't let us know what happened. I got home and my dad told me to put the news on. I still get a lump in my throat, just thinking about it. I still remember the sadness that pulled over me, the anger and the unknown. It will never stray from my mind. I Remember in 02 we had a big memorial service at my school, I was in JROTC on the color guard, carrying the American colors. We had a big projector, it displayed all the people who lost their lives that day, it got me all choked up. In 03 it was about the same but not as big or extravagant. 04 I was getting ready to deploy. 05 I was in the sunni triangle. I still remember. I won't forget.

Just opened the bang & olufsen store in city place, everyone in city place came by because we had several tvs going. Then corporate called and wanted the store closed.

It was creepy quiet that night; no stores open, no traffic on I95, everyone was inside.

Also it was that night or the next the space shuttle re-entered causing a sonic boom. I thought for sure south Florida was being attacked.

DCSig.jpg

secondskin_468x60.gif

xs.jpg

Viper 5902, big 3, 1/0 Rockford wiring, 2 xs d3100, mechman 300a, pioneer avic-z1, 2 dc 12xls, Rockford t2500.1bdcp, Rockford t1000.4ad, Rockford t2 6.5 comps, damplifier

Build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/102584-carbon-fusion/

I had taken a vacation day and was at home. It was a Tuesday so kids were off to school and I was only one home watching the news. I was watching the news right after the first plane hit and I also got a vhs tape and recorded the news. When I saw the second plane hit I swear every hair stood up on my body. It was a very sad day in history that I will never forget.

I remember people showing a lot more solidarity and care for one another too.

I was coaching football back then and Practice was canceled so the kids could be with there families and schools let out early that day.

Sittin' in 7th Grade Social Studies class. Even though I was young it hit me pretty hard due to a good friend losing his uncle in the event. This is on of the main reasons why I decided to join the military.

Thoughts and prayers go out to all those families who have lost someone in this tragic event, and in this war that we're in.

God Bless America!!

TEAM DC

www.dcsoundlab.com

2003 Tiburon GT V6 6 Speed

Ported Clam

6 12" DC Audio XL M2's

2 American Bass 1100.1

1 American Bass 350.4

3 D3100, 1 D975, 3 D925

Second Skin Damp Pro and Spectrum.

About 75% done

153.6 Sealed on dash at 34hz

TDH.jpg

6th grade social studies, completely oblivious to what the twin towers were. I'll never forget what I saw that day

My F-150 Build (So Far)

2 DC L3 10's

Kenwood KDC-X794

(4) Selenium ST200 (Highs)

(2) RE X8 (Mids)

Sundown Sub/Mid/High Amps

Shuriken Batteries

Knu Wiring

My Feedback Thread

I was a Freshman in high school in english class my English teacher told us the news and she was crying because she had family out I'm NY and it was unconfirmed if they were safe or not. It was a dark day that day so many tears. R.I.P. to all the 9-11 victims.

No car at the moment.

New system:

2 Skar Audio VVX-12s

Crescendo bc2000d

Carquest NGT battery (back)

Deka battery (front)