Sonic Electronix

Help me out...Need some sort of police siren

LOL some nerd that I go to school with said that he will give me $350 to connect him, what they call here "an outside speaker" on his impala. Pretty much it plays the music...outside the car.

It's getting pretty common here on alot of cars and he wants it done.

He has the amp and I have cables at my house to work with so I should be able to make atleast $100 profit for doing this shit.

Anybody know where I can find a police speaker/siren that I can connect to an amp?

I'm looking for some thing cheap but that won't let me down either (more profit ;))

if you mean like a PA you can get something cheap at Radio Shack

W/E would work I need...Pretty much need a speaker that can play music outside the car and can put up with rain or being wet...I said police siren because that's what I was told it was but I'll buy whatever will work.

yea what you want is a indoor outdoor PA Horn/Speaker.  You can even use one off a alarm system if you have one handy and mount it under the hood...it will be plenty loud, we used to do it in high school to annoy people

yea what you want is a indoor outdoor PA Horn/Speaker.  You can even use one off a alarm system if you have one handy and mount it under the hood...it will be plenty loud, we used to do it in high school to annoy people

LOL so you have done this before? Played music outside the car using a PA speaker or siren?

nah im in fl here and my buddy did it to his car. it doesnt sound crisp, but itll work. i was thinkin bout doin it and throwing some piezo's in the flare......

Where in FL are you? Im in Miami... Anybody got a link where I can buy a good siren and at a good price?